Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Chiara_ - Polish Girl in Southampton  (Read 1451 times)

Offline DrConners

Anyone ?  External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

Limited likes on profile, 1 insipring picture & 2 not so. Only 1 feedback which she hasn't reciprocated to.

Have messaged her anyway -  :unknown:

Online madmania

Anyone ?  External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

Limited likes on profile, 1 insipring picture & 2 not so. Only 1 feedback which she hasn't reciprocated to.

Have messaged her anyway -  :unknown:

Let me know how it goes, looks fit and I'm partial to a Pole :thumbsup:

Offline Jimson007

Have you heard back from her yet?

Offline HawkG

For what it's worth, the AW review surely has to be fake as it calls her tall, but the picture shows her looking pretty tiny. If the picture's real, I'd definitely be up for a go next time I'm down that way

Offline DrConners

For what it's worth, the AW review surely has to be fake as it calls her tall, but the picture shows her looking pretty tiny. If the picture's real, I'd definitely be up for a go next time I'm down that way

Agreed, I think I smelled a rat there & the last 4 prozzies the punter who left the fb had seen were all EE, two of them Polish I think so suspected Sergie's at work - maybe, maybe not. No she hasn't even opened the message, if I was desperate I'd call - but I'm not.  :hi:

kamu

Agreed, I think I smelled a rat there & the last 4 prozzies the punter who left the fb had seen were all EE, two of them Polish I think so suspected Sergie's at work - maybe, maybe not. No she hasn't even opened the message, if I was desperate I'd call - but I'm not.  :hi:

Accessing from Poland. Most of these touring groups never respond to messages anyway. Best to call or text if you want to TOFTT.

Offline DrConners

Accessing from Poland. Most of these touring groups never respond to messages anyway. Best to call or text if you want to TOFTT.

Acknowledged, wasn't showing as accessing from Poland the other day - Thanks for the advice though  :hi:

Offline Jimson007

Offline Jimson007

TOFTT. She's petite, not tall. Great punt, review posted.