Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie tech advice - Android  (Read 295 times)

Offline Greenbloke

Hi guys. Just signed up as we're unable to create feedback on AW at the mo. Been active on AW for around 12 years, seen a ladies recently, between lockdowns and tier changes, who I would like to comment on. One question please: on an android device how do I copy an AW profile page as a link onto here in a review? Hope someone can explain for me please so that I can get started. Many thanks.

Offline Moby Dick

Hi guys. Just signed up as we're unable to create feedback on AW at the mo. Been active on AW for around 12 years, seen a ladies recently, between lockdowns and tier changes, who I would like to comment on. One question please: on an android device how do I copy an AW profile page as a link onto here in a review? Hope someone can explain for me please so that I can get started. Many thanks.

First read the rules and punting wiki about how to write reviews.
We don’t want to read fluffy AW style reviews on here.

The rules.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

punting Wiki
External Link/Members Only

To add the link use the adult work main desktop page. Her link will be towards the bottom below her prices.
Copy and paste both links at the top of the review for reasons I have previously posted.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 05:11:13 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline scutty brown

retitled and moved to main forum

just how do you copy and paste a link in Android?

Offline Moby Dick

retitled and moved to main forum

just how do you copy and paste a link in Android?
I don’t recall it being any different to an IPad or IPhone.
Gently press, drag out the highlights and there will be an option to copy.

Offline oneeyesnake

On Android, go to the bottom of the profile, hold finger on the link, once you have highlight..making sure you take the full link including the 'OR'. Copy the link, come over to ukp on a separate tab and paste the link. I tend to put a carriage return before the link, before & after the OR and after the 2nd half of the link:
For example -
1st paste:
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/BillieBlue 
2nd enter carriage returns:
or

Hope this helps.

Offline Gordon Bennett

The key is to use the AW website, not the mobile version. You then need to copy bit as per below......

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for putting me right on that GB..I just default to the website so did not even think about that option.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 05:55:38 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline IAMBATMAN

At the top of your browser right now should be a house symbol and a padlock with"ukpunting.com/index.
Just place your finger and hold it there on the writing until some options come up.
It will either say copy link or there will be some kind of symbol to indicate duplication like a square in front of a square so select that.
Next on an empty txt screen just place your finger on the screen and hold it till it says paste and click that.
That's the best way I can explain it mate