Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting at the work place  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Randy Mcknob

I had a student job working in a factory that made shortbread, toffee, fudge, boiled sweets, and stuff like that.  My job to box it all up for sending out.  Production used to shut down for bank holidays, so everyone was allowed to leave early on these Fridays as the line shut down, obviously I was the last to leave, which presented an opportunity.  I booked a outcall girl who was game and up for the thrill. 

When she arrived she asked "So what do you do?
I said "I have to box all this up."
"All this fudge?" She said raising an eyebrow "You're literally a fudge packer.  Well A Levels are £20 extra."

Long of the short of it is I nailed her in the ass, which ironically is a sackable offence for a fudge packer, because of food hygiene regulations about faecal contamination.  It's health and safety gone mad when a fudge packer can't pack some fudge at work.

Online Punterperson1971

I had a student job working in a factory that made shortbread, toffee, fudge, boiled sweets, and stuff like that.  My job to box it all up for sending out.  Production used to shut down for bank holidays, so everyone was allowed to leave early on these Fridays as the line shut down, obviously I was the last to leave, which presented an opportunity.  I booked a outcall girl who was game and up for the thrill. 

"All this fudge?" She said raising an eyebrow "You're literally a fudge packer.  Well A Levels are £20 extra."

Long of the short of it is I nailed her in the ass, which ironically is a sackable offence for a fudge packer, because of food hygiene regulations about faecal contamination.  It's health and safety gone mad when a fudge packer can't pack some fudge at work.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

they only get better

Offline Steelworker

they only get better

They do. Before I had my lighthouse jobs, I did some other work to help me in university. I was going to describe my temporary jobs at a turkey farm and as a young steward on a private jet but can’t really beat the fudge packer one.  :lol: