Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Karolina (Nottingham)  (Read 6749 times)

NottsDB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Half an hour for £70.

Didn't have much on Tuesday, so I decided since Karolina was relatively local and pretty decent looking to go and have myself a time. Gave her a call, and she answered pretty quickly. Arranged the details and she texted me her address. Arrived near the road and was walking to the location, she told asked if I could postpone for 10 minutes which I was okay with (I was early), told her I was on her road and within half a minute, she texted back saying she was ready. Went to the location, got buzzed in and met at the door by her. Handy tip, if you are going there, be quiet until the door shuts as she doesn't obviously want people knowing her business.

I was pretty satisfied walking in the door, nice friendly petite blonde. Pretty much as described to be honest, she's thin without being skinny. I'm skinny myself so it just happens to be less effort to do the business than it would be if she was more full figured. Got the paperwork sorted and she popped off to call her friend. Came back, brief chat about what was and wasn't on the table for our time. She seems naturally quite a happy person, I know one of the fears guys have with EE girls is that they are pretty miserable. She smelled fresh and frequently smiled/laughed which instantly puts you and her at ease.

The kissing is pretty light, you won't get any french kissing out of her I don't think. She soon took her clothes off and we started off with some shallow oral. I'll confess, I like a bit of deepthroat, but she worked the head pretty good and that was fine. Condom went on and then she followed, riding away. Started to make the right noises and then onto missionary which is where things got quite heated. She remained engaged throughout, no dirty talk really just the usual moans and groans but I'm not a big fan of that anyway. Eventually managed to get her to O, who actually knows if it's ever true or not. I'd over done the missionary a little bit and I was losing my wood a little bit (happens to the best of us). She told me that she had came, so now I had to and she began tugging me off. I felt like if I didn't shoot my load, I'd offend the poor girl. Decided to work it myself and got her to spread her legs so I could see, went off like rocket on her stomach. Mission accomplished. Cleaned up, had a brief chat and then went on our separate ways. Apparently, she's not being doing this for long, but she knew what to do, which I think is reassuring, she'll probably only get better from here on out.

I wouldn't really describe it as a Girlfriend Experience, she just did what she needed to do with a geniune smile on her face. I'd give her an 8.5/10. She's off to Poland soon, but she'll be back soon so you won't miss your chance if you want to add her to your hot list.

As always, any questions, don't hesitate chaps.

Offline gerald57

Location now shown as being in Stoke on Trent?

TheNewSeeker

Location now shown as being in Stoke on Trent?
This happens!
She's been before, and come back. Probs stopping with a working buddy for a catchup

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review thanks!!

She's been reported as "not the prettiest..." By others what would your opinion be on that?

Certainly one to see, Polish is my new asian  :D

NottsDB

Facially she's very plain Jane but she has a great body. If it really would bother you, put her in doggy and go to work.

TheNewSeeker

Back in Nottingham for skinny girl fans  :dance:

Still on 3 positive EM reviews  but not picked up any new ones whilst up North.

Think they like 'em wi more timber up theer  :D

Snake69

I saw her last time she was here. Fit and fun. Quite a dirty GFE. Responds well. Seems to enjoy her work. Body fantastic if you like em skinny but she's not like eating disorder bony... Face about a 6/10 but good enough. I'd go again. Excellent service

TheNewSeeker

Back in the area, picked up a couple more positives in Yorkshire. Very tempted.

Offline monkeybucket

Anyone had any luck in the tradesmans entrance ( round the back ) a skinny girl like that is a challenge i'm up for :diablo:

TheNewSeeker

Anyone had any luck in the tradesmans entrance ( round the back ) a skinny girl like that is a challenge i'm up for :diablo:
Have you tried Maya, was Mia. Lovely tight rude tube External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

Have you tried Maya, was Mia. Lovely tight rude tube External Link/Members Only

sadly she said i wasn't allowed in that door. Her front bum was tiny though.

Offline Leicspunt

Now showing in Leicester. Awaiting email for more precise location and whether a flat etc

Offline LarryPab

She claims to be 19 years old and degree educated so either one of those is a lie or she's hyper intelligent.

Offline Leicspunt

Now showing in Leicester. Awaiting email for more precise location and whether a flat etc
Just got an email back asking to call her. No more info

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She claims to be 19 years old and degree educated so either one of those is a lie or she's hyper intelligent.

Super Brain Box. Must have goe to Uni when shew was only 11  :lol:

PetiteKarolina19

Hi  :) I come back to Nottingham  31.07.2016  for one week :dance:

TheNewSeeker

Hi  :) I come back to Nottingham  31.07.2016  for one week :dance:

Hi, Karolina, best to promote your self on UKE (see link below post). Sign up there  :drinks:

Offline j122

I look at Karolina's AW pics and this instantly springs to mind  :wacko: :D :blush:

Hidden Image/Members Only

NottsDB

She's back in Notts this week, thinking of paying her a visit again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Hey NottsDB matey, I also noticed I've had her on my hotlist watching her travel but will have to act quickly I notice she is only around until Friday.