Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork.....anyone having trouble accessing?  (Read 493 times)

paythepiper

Due to a long enforced punting absence I have kept in touch with my local (WM) punting scene through AW and the excellent UKP. However a few days ago I had trouble accessing AW ( just AW no other adult site) and was getting the message" ssl connection error". I posted a request for info on the WM section and had a reply suggesting getting any content blocking removed by EE, which I duly did but this wasnt a great success, though I could for while access through the AW home-independant tab. This worked for an hour or so before I again got the ssl connection error message.
This is very frustrating as I was hoping to return to the punting scene in a couple of weeks!
Have any of you guys experienced this issue or any idea how to get round it? I have tried switching between wifi and EE and also disabling antivirus but without success
Piper
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 08:29:28 am by paythepiper »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Something seems to have changed.  I'm getting "Couldn't establish a secure connection" now, on my Android phone's default browser.

However, it seems to be browser-specific, I can still use the Chrome app (even though they're both Google, and accessing the same ISP).  So maybe try a different browser?

paythepiper

Hi thanks for the reply. Tbh im a bit of a technophob and although my phone is android I dont know what the browser is. How would I install the chrome browser?
Piper

paythepiper

Thanks for the tip Sir Lance, it appears to have worked!
Piper

Offline rathbone

Adultwork is OK, but couldn't get onto Ukpunting tonight using Firefox -

Your connection is not secure

The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

www.ukpunting.com uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

However, it worked OK using a different browser (Safari).

paythepiper

Certainly seems to be a browser related issue. The fix that was given to me seems to have cured the problem but I am still curious as to why I suddenly lost AW access with the default browser.
Piper

Offline rathbone

Ukpunting working again tonight using Firefox. Hopefully whatever the issue is has been fixed.  :)