Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia formerly of Diamonds / Nikki Hendrix  (Read 2124 times)

Offline simone_raven

Is she still working?
She was awesome

Offline johnny34

Offline OscarC

She was working a few weeks ago as she posted her availability on UKE.  Last logged in on AW yesterday.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Just don't be expecting "Antonia from Diamonds" rates...  :cry:

Offline Sar-Major

Just don't be expecting "Antonia from Diamonds" rates...  :cry:

Yeh.......... She's caught my eye a few times but at £150/hr IN-CALL,  :scare: Well it's a tad too fekin rich for my pocket. :thumbsdown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Third Man

saw her a good few times at diamonds for £50, certainly wouldn't consider the now minimum of 150. I'd imagine girls who also don't offer 30 min bookings must lose a fair bit if business.

I used to enjoy seeing Antonia, she was really great, and seemed to love her job.
But she priced herself well out of my humble budget.

So many girls are choosing £70+/30mins, it's making me look elsewhere, or worse... want to quit.
Remember when £60 was too much? Those were the days   :dash: lol

Sorry, I'm never going to pay £70/30min, even if Gal Gadot, herself, was touring.  :sarcastic:

jaz12345

Many WG's are pricing themselves out of the market but i suppose there are some willing to pay these inflated prices.

If the services were excellent then perhaps but many an average / below average punt.

Expecting a WG to shower before a punt (should be compulsory) seems beyond many!

Offline Knight Templar

Sorry but I will never pay more than £60 per half hour , as for those wanting £140-£150 per hour , not a chance far sooner go for a rub and a tug , they are just getting far too greedy

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry but I will never pay more than £60 per half hour , as for those wanting £140-£150 per hour , not a chance far sooner go for a rub and a tug , they are just getting far too greedy

Whole heartedly agree KT.  :thumbsup: However your always going to get the "Tossers" with more money than fekin sense.....  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Whole heartedly agree KT.  :thumbsup: However your always going to get the "Tossers" with more money than fekin sense.....  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Ironically, it will be the people with more sense than money doing the “tossing”  :lol:
Where’s Martin Lewis when you need him!  :unknown:
We need a union rep! lol

Offline Kev3773

Anybody but Martin Lewis, Tosser.
He advised people to get there currency changed with Crown currency Exchange 7/8years ago. They went under stealing millions. Some people lost homes, I was one of the lucky ones only lost my spending money.  :dash: rant over :hi:

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Have enjoyed a couple of bookings with Antonia of late, people are entitled to spend what they like. The whinging that someone is £10 too expensive is cringeworthy.

Offline johnny34

Have enjoyed a couple of bookings with Antonia of late, people are entitled to spend what they like. The whinging that someone is £10 too expensive is cringeworthy.

£100 for 30 mins & £150 for an hour is nowhere near £60/£110  :dash:

Offline Tattooed.Gent

£100 for 30 mins & £150 for an hour is nowhere near £60/£110  :dash:
I've seen people complaining about £70 for half an hour, and £130 for an hour, and I'm always just embarrassed for whoever is posting.

Offline johnny34

I've seen people complaining about £70 for half an hour, and £130 for an hour, and I'm always just embarrassed for whoever is posting.

Girls can charge what they want & guys can pay what they are comfortable with. Not everyone has money to burn & its not 'whinging' to give an opinion on here about it.

Offline Kev3773

Girls can charge what they want & guys can pay what they are comfortable with. Not everyone has money to burn & its not 'whinging' to give an opinion on here about it.

+1

Offline Jethro

Saw her some time ago now before she put her prices up and she is a fabulous girl but I really don’t understand her rates. There are many top girls who charge less for the same service and I certainly don’t understand her “Couples” tab which is 2x £150 for in call and 2x £170 for out call.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Previously banned
Banned by:

Online Mansell

+2  but my "opinion" is she's got to be something very very special to even consider paying that kind of money and not going to happen in this case  :scare: :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

+2  but my "opinion" is she's got to be something very very special to even consider paying that kind of money and not going to happen in this case  :scare: :scare:

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

It's people like you that push the prices up. Just £10 then another £10 then repeat at infinitum.

Offline waynekerr600

I've posted several times on this very topic. Don't be embarrassed on my behalf.

I'm quite happy and unashamed to continue posting from a common sense point of view which is sadly not comimon enough in some people.

They will charge what they can get away with and if people pay more they will charge more. Reverse argument also applies.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:08:58 am by waynekerr600 »

Online Mansell

How do you know whoever is posting couldn't easily afford to pay £250 per hour, but actually thinks that a rip off and choses not to. Be very careful what you assume, you know nothing about that posters circumstances.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've quite often commented on some of the prices that are charged, however what I can afford to pay and what I choose to pay are two vastly different things. In fact you should be embarrassed yourself for assuming otherwise.

Offline Sar-Major

I've quite often commented on some of the prices that are charged, however what I can afford to pay and what I choose to pay are two vastly different things. In fact you should be embarrassed yourself for assuming otherwise.

Well said DM, My sentiments exactly.  :thumbsup:

People come on here, spouting off, assuming, this that and the other, and they have NO fekin knowledge of peoples circumstances what so fekin ever.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

And YES I do know everyone is entitled to voice there own opinion on here, but that should be based on "Fact not Assumptions" 

Offline MasterChief

How do you know whoever is posting couldn't easily afford to pay £250 per hour, but actually thinks that a rip off and choses not to. Be very careful what you assume, you know nothing about that posters circumstances.

I could easily afford to pay £250 and a whole lot more, but a shag is simply not worth that much, I have paid £70 once maybe twice and that was to see what all the fuss was about, she was good but no better than some girls who charge less!

I'll pay £40 for a 15 min quickie and £60 for 30 min, I don't bother with hour meetings I want a shag not a date, I can get a date for free!

jaz12345

I could easily afford to pay £250 and a whole lot more, but a shag is simply not worth that much, I have paid £70 once maybe twice and that was to see what all the fuss was about, she was good but no better than some girls who charge less!

I'll pay £40 for a 15 min quickie and £60 for 30 min, I don't bother with hour meetings I want a shag not a date, I can get a date for free!

Agree with this statement apart from 15 min quickies as i do not bother with them, £60 for 30 mins of their time is enough to enjoy the punt.

Offline Knight Templar

+1
👍

Offline toon972

She has doubled her income since working for diamonds, not for me ever no matter how good she is. I am supporting the decent girls who give a good service at the right price.

rugger35

I am with Masterchief on this I like fucking working girls not chit chat you get that on a civvy date. I have stamina but nobody fucks for a full hour.