Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Bangladeshi........ WGs in London  (Read 7554 times)

Offline ManOFSteel

Nice thread. I wonder how many of them are Romanian or Latin American pretending to be Indian to get more punters?

Offline Prince

Regarding the title of this thread....has anybody met a Sri Lankan girl?

P

Phaedrus

Nice thread. I wonder how many of them are Romanian or Latin American pretending to be Indian to get more punters?

The ones posted so far are all genuine Indian.

Regarding the title of this thread....has anybody met a Sri Lankan girl?

Sri Lankan’s are either Sinhalese or Tamil. Tamil are also found on the mainland. Here’s two who comes to London sometimes:

External Link/Members Only

This one looks Tamil and I suspect is of Sri Lankan origin but she is probably the worst reviewed SP on here:

This one is a British born Sri Lankan Milf is her 40’s

This one is an excellent Sri Lankan born provider, one of the best, very client oriented, currently on a break but watch her if she comes back.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4748

Offline ManOFSteel

Good work Phaedrus. I tried to do a Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea thread WGs this has given me the inspiration to resurrect it.  :thumbsup:

Offline TTGR

Excellent thread guys, very informative.  :drinks:

I’ve recently hotlisted far more than I can get around to, and this certainly hasn’t helped!  ;)

Offline FCB

+447932791249 07932791249

Pakistani Amira
British 🇬🇧
Camden / Camden Town Kings Cross Euston Paddington
£140/h (incall)
£200/h (outcall)
OWO  C̶I̶M̶  Facials  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Qwerty69

Brilliant thread. Gives me a few options for the next punt.

Offline jok32

+447932791249 07932791249

Another duplicate profile of the same Asian WG from that group, seen her walk around during a meet before.

Offline brownman

Offline misterali

All this shows is the dire selection available of this demographic of WGs. But glad to have them collected here :thumbsup:

Secretarysex

Anyone heard anything about Geranium Kiss? I’ve not seen nor heard of her for ages. Cheers.