Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: palm springs romford avoid at all costs  (Read 23337 times)

bigone

ok i was in romford last nite and after a few beers went to palm springs in romford
b4 i can get in the lady at the door says £10 entry,pays the money then the lady says no sauna working
pick girl you wont.i picked a girl and went to room,after getting to room i asked for massage, girl says no massage then says £60 for ow and sex,i refused and left asked for my money back but was laughed at.
anybody have any opinions of this place. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the warning, can't say I have ever been tempted, to charge £10 entry and tell you the sauna is not available is simply a piss take, it even looks a shithole from the outside, I could ony find a small photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just as well you wrote off the £10, they probably have a thug on the premises.   :scare:

yumyum3

I wouldn't have even gone in at all if I was asked for tenner just to go in.
Rip off merchants. Avoid like the plague. :mad:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wouldn't have even gone in at all if I was asked for tenner just to go in.Rip off merchants.
 Avoid like the plague. :mad:

It is not unusual for a sauna to charge an entrance fee but that is supposed to allow you to use the facilities, steam bath, sauna etc.

I used to pay to enter Omega sauna in Kentish Town.  :(

eli69

I don't understand why should punters avoid this place?

Because you cannot get a massage, but you can get OWO and sex for £60?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe because you are paying £10 for nothing, no massage, no sauna ---------- and if you don't fancy the girls on duty there is no refund.

You may as well visit a normal brothel where there is no entrance fee.   :(

Offline fisherofsouls

Of course, the problem could be solved by just never going to Romford in the first place  :lol:

bigone

no use of sauna, no massage, oral with and no refund, thats why I WILL AVOID THIS PLACE but its up to you

eli69

You said OWO and sex £60 that's not bad. If its a sauna and a massage your after why not go to a spa and get a decent proper one?

Joe Blob

Years ago, I used to pay an entrance fee at Sun and Steam (Steam and Sun?) near Euston. You could sit in the lounge and chat to the girls for as long as you liked, before and after. 

I think it was £15 to go in, and then 30 mins with the girl was £40, (may have been £50). Good value, lots of girls to choose from, but if you just wanted to look, it cost you £15. Fair enough.

No idea what it's like now, or if it's still there

bigone

You said OWO and sex £60 that's not bad. If its a sauna and a massage your after why not go to a spa and get a decent proper one?

ow means oral with
owo means oral without
please tell me where i said owo?

eli69

Sorry misread that.

Can't understand why you go to such a place for a massage though. It's going to be shit

whiterussian

Years ago, I used to pay an entrance fee at Sun and Steam (Steam and Sun?) near Euston. You could sit in the lounge and chat to the girls for as long as you liked, before and after. 

I think it was £15 to go in, and then 30 mins with the girl was £40, (may have been £50). Good value, lots of girls to choose from, but if you just wanted to look, it cost you £15. Fair enough.

No idea what it's like now, or if it's still there

i punted there last year but it was a lot dearer.  i probably paid over the odds but also witnessed a couple of scousers spunk a couple o grand on credit card.  i think it cost me 150 to get in the place which included a haf hr punt.  10 quid for a bottle o becks!  good place though

Pompoy123

i punted there last year but it was a lot dearer.  i probably paid over the odds but also witnessed a couple of scousers spunk a couple o grand on credit card.  i think it cost me 150 to get in the place which included a haf hr punt.  10 quid for a bottle o becks!  good place though

You got ripped off mate  :dash: