Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Butterfly~Touch~/ Little HOT minx in Queensway  (Read 971 times)

Axel937

Just got home and decide to leave a review but firs I would like to thanks for the previous reviewer
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92395.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price:90£/hh

Comms:Texted her half hour before deciding tobook but she request me to call with the explanation that she don't trust people's by texting.
Spoked and done: booking arranged today 19.April.2016 at 16:45 pm

Location: Short walk from Queensway station around 50 seconds,very easy to reach it.
Small room but clean with fresh Aloe smell, nightstand on a side and a small trash next to it.

Presentation: Kind of office look as her picture(profile) with the combination  of white broken jeans and a black shirt with heels.5.7 tall with the heels on but around 5.5 without,body size 6 (I've noticed that she was at gym or doing some sports but while ago,but her body still in a good shape) and small and cute 34B breast size.

Personality: Warm, welcoming and pretty shy but always smiley(cute).
As soon as I get in I said "OMG is so hot in here" and quickly she asked me if I want a glass of water. Before starting I paid her,she put the money on the side and than she offered me a shower.

Expectation/Services: Owo,FK (soft) penetration protected in any position  ("Doggie" her favourite one) horny talking,reciveing oral, relaxing massage,teasing,fingering and come all over her body (boobs)

POSITIVES: Very clean,amazing ass,small tits with big nippels,soft skin,freshly saved, cute face and innocent smile

IMPROVEMENTS:She can be unless shy and get more open minded,and maybe in future deeper kissing

EXTRAS: No extras at all,everything was included as she mentioned on her profile

OVERALL RATING: 8.5out of 10

As a starter she's done a great job starting with some cuddling and body kissings,going down and turning into oral(without) very nice and easy.

"SEX TIME" Durring the penetration as soon she get horny she started releasing herself and saying many things like "Oh yes baby", "You like my tight pussy (she does have a tight pussy, as her profile says) and than "Don't stop,I like that" and in the and again OMG "I'm gonna come "

In the nonsense as before starting seeing her face  I  couldn't believe she will turn into that "horny" mood, find it quiet difficult as she says she didn't see many clients before and didn't get used to it ....good improvement and radicaly changeing.

I'm the end she clean me up very gentle with some baby wipes and offered me shower again

Conclusion: Good behaviour and very polite 
 I can say I will definitely see her again and the services was good nevertheless
Well done 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Given this WG's propensity to install fake reviews and comments from supposed punters in the past - plus your very brief history on this site - I'm calling BooSheeeet on this  :rolleyes:

[edit: Previous name: "Little HOT Minx", or Kate]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:19:44 pm by PLeisure »

Axel937

She's  almost 4 months on there and could increase 
 The previous review from Big One ,he seems to be longer on this website than you and this sound trustable enough for me to count it
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:40:45 pm by Axel937 »

Axel937

In comparative with Big One you have quiet brief history too  :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:44:58 pm by Axel937 »

vw

Rrr?

No i spent 3 nights trying to teach him colour changes and downloading images to no avail.  Not a chance it is RRR

You are mewing up the wrong tree

Offline Cuntminion

No i spent 3 nights trying to teach him colour changes and downloading images to no avail.  Not a chance it is RRR

You are mewing up the wrong tree

:lol: fair enough

Offline collector

:sarcastic: this girl is unbelievable stupid. Business must be very slow. It's already the 3rd ban.
Edit: just saw how many accounts she created.. Speechless
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:00:00 pm by collector »

OldAdmin

A proper check shows up previous accounts: Martin Martin, Andrew goodboy, Mark Harley, LOGAN, Andres Big, Sakura 2016, Blondie Cindy, horny dick, Barnie A81, Little HOT minx

Unsurprisingly, every single one already banned for "Touting".

Offline PLeisure

:sarcastic: this girl is unbelievable stupid. Business must be very slow. It's already the 3rd ban.
Edit: just saw how many accounts she created.. Speechless
She also has some serious identity issues...
First, there was the whole, "My ethnicity is classified as Chinese but I'm really Caucasian with links to Switzerland".
Last week, the profile suggested that she is actually Spanish.
It's now back to Swiss
wtf  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

Offline donro

I'm telling you guys, my opinion is that she is a Romanian. That was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw her in real life. In my experience, some Romanians can be fucking gorgeous, but i find that they are usually apathetic, disinterested or don't offer the service they state.. Of course you can't generalise all Romanians, as that isn't fair, but i have punted with about 10 Romanians within the last year....

She is defo not swiss.