Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 4th October  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Steve2

This one would have made POTD yesterday but had no phone number and a suspicious photo

07570 246702

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Makka124

I'm sure she been around before, I want to say the Harrow, Wembley, Queensbury region
The picture of her in the black dress sitting down made me think that
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:49:52 am by Makka124 »

Offline pumps

I had several good punts with this whore, She told me she would NEVER return....but that never is the case with a hooker!

I wish this had been posted yesterday, I'd of popped over for a punt with her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25185.0

LL

Thanks Steve. Pumps, did she tell you what nationality she is when you saw her? She looks Hungarian to my trained eye :D

Offline pumps

Offline Steve2

Oh my!

Exactly LL

And thanks to Pumps for the +VE

Maybe tomorrow then

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline pumps

hopefully after two years away she is the same as she was back then - service and looks wise.

Offline tantric talents

Nice one Steve.
Shame she doesn't offer cim but at that price should be a must for Tontober?

Offline SamLP

I called her today but got no answer. May try again during the week. She looks good.

jimbobwood

I might try this one tomorrow.

Offline Steve2

Nice one Steve.
Shame she doesn't offer cim but at that price should be a must for Tontober?

At £80/hr you'd still have £20 left over to entice her or You could have a kebab afterwards and keep the change

Offline pumps

She may be active now as she replied to my email this morning.

Also filming is an extra £40..... I think I know what I'll be doing this week!  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Had a good session with her today. Will post a review soon.

Offline Steve2

Had a good session with her today. Will post a review soon.

Good to hear Sam

Offline SamLP

I was going to write a review but now her profile is now set to distribute content only

LL

I was going to write a review but now her profile is now set to distribute content only
Whaaat  :(
Can you please post her number if you still have it?
Thanks mate

Offline Steve2

Whaaat  :(
Can you please post her number if you still have it?
Thanks mate

See post 1 LL

I tried this morning but no answer

07570 246702

Offline SamLP

She works on the same road as another popular girl in North Wembley, only in a different block of flats.

When I asked her how long she will be staying here she hmm'ed and said she didn't know. I may as well write a brief overview of the punt here until she has a viewable profile in which I can write a proper review.

The pic Steve posted is a better likeness than the ones Pumps posted. They may be a few years old as she's bigger. Somewhere between a size 12-14. Nice big tits, enough arse to grab and a good attitude although somewhat reserved when it came to any small talk. It was clear she preferred action and so did I.
FK (no DFK) was very full-on, not soft and sensual but fast with plenty of tongue action. OWO was good with lots of eye contact, no ball sucking.
Sex was very good and sweaty. She seemed to enjoy it, lots of grabbing and kissing. several positions. Only complaint was she wasn't as tight as I would have liked.
Cleaned up, wasn't offered a shower despite sweating so I asked for something to dry myself. A good punt, she has the right attitude but I didn't see anything there for me to return. Can recommend if she is still taking bookings.

LL

Cleaned up, wasn't offered a shower despite sweating so I asked for something to dry.
Next time use her curtains!
Note: I have not done this but seems apt if one is not offered a towel :hi:

LL

See post 1 LL

I tried this morning but no answer

07570 246702
Thanks mate. No answer when I called her just now at 2am (can you tell I'm drunk ;)). Seriously though I phoned her, no answer. The LL-schlong is thus reserved for another lucky-lady :hi:

Offline pumps

Thanks mate. No answer when I called her just now at 2am (can you tell I'm drunk ;)). Seriously though I phoned her, no answer. The LL-schlong is thus reserved for another lucky-lady :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Haha. The things we write after a few beers eh? Anyway she's back!