Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy Chinese Part Time Girl Friend  (Read 1952 times)

Offline arkenciel

Just a heads up to all punters here, if you see Chinese girls showing you their photos (mainly 20ish young girls), normally on Wechat (a chat app similar to whatsapp),  and claim to do 1 hour full service for 100 quid, be extra careful. Just tried one today at Warren Street, location given is not where the girl is, but once you are there, they will tell you to go to phone shop/supermarket/Currys to purchase a 100 quid Itune card. Luckily i checked at the till that this is not refundable and therefore became skeptical about the whole thing. Then quickly googled and found out this is some sort of scam, once you are in the girl's flat, some ganster will enter at some point and ask for your arm chopped off for fucking his gf.

someone paid 1800 quid to get out of the place according to the news story.

I told the girl the deal is off, and she actually got some guy to call me trying to persuade me to do what they say, i told them, sorry but thanks to modern technology and internet, i am not taking the risk and made my way down the tube.

May sounds like a newbie mistake but guess still worth letting you people know about it.

Happy punting

Offline punk

Just a heads up to all punters here, if you see Chinese girls showing you their photos (mainly 20ish young girls), normally on Wechat (a chat app similar to whatsapp),  and claim to do 1 hour full service for 100 quid, be extra careful. Just tried one today at Warren Street, location given is not where the girl is, but once you are there, they will tell you to go to phone shop/supermarket/Currys to purchase a 100 quid Itune card. Luckily i checked at the till that this is not refundable and therefore became skeptical about the whole thing. Then quickly googled and found out this is some sort of scam, once you are in the girl's flat, some ganster will enter at some point and ask for your arm chopped off for fucking his gf.

someone paid 1800 quid to get out of the place according to the news story.

I told the girl the deal is off, and she actually got some guy to call me trying to persuade me to do what they say, i told them, sorry but thanks to modern technology and internet, i am not taking the risk and made my way down the tube.

May sounds like a newbie mistake but guess still worth letting you people know about it.

Happy punting

take up krav maga, no problem then

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

seriously love to do some close quarter  training with the blonde

External Link/Members Only

ZZHJT

Don't trust ads on wechat, I say it as a Chinese guy :vomit:

Offline jackthelad

Same scam happens in Hong Kong.

LL

Glad to hear you escaped the situation with both arms still attached.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:27:18 pm by LL »

Offline G.Raff

Singalong:
"Ho ho ho hoooooo........
Ho ho ho hoooooooooooooo......"
 :lol:

I'll get my coat