Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria669  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Yoppo

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone's had a chance to meet Maria669 yet. She's been on my hotlist for a while - thinking of seeing her soon but would be keen to hear any feedback first.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Outcalls only.

I like her pricing structure....
£140 for 1hr, £200 for 2 Hrs.

milo

I like her pricing structure....
£140 for 1hr, £200 for 2 Hrs.
This sort of pricing structure seems quite logical to me for an outcall as the preparation time and travel time for an outcall is likely to be much the same regardless of the length of booking.
So this lady basically charges £60 for each hour of contact time, plus £80 for her preparation and travel.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This sort of pricing structure seems quite logical to me for an outcall as the preparation time and travel time for an outcall is likely to be much the same regardless of the length of booking.
So this lady basically charges £60 for each hour of contact time, plus £80 for her preparation and travel.

WGs offering incalls and who've got their business head screwed on also offer similar deals, the logic being that they don't need to get ready again, by refreshing themselves, shower up, dress up, etc.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Looking at her feedback of 27, 11 of them are from one punter, AndyCarew. Looks genuine enough, but seems to visit her more often than other girls.

DrSpanks saw her a few years ago, for those of you who who are aware of him  :scare:

DrSpanks (132)    24/03/2013 12:08    Seeking Services
     Maria is perfect looking & has an amazing figure. She has award winning cock sucking skills. Top class Leicester babe xxx

TheNewSeeker

I Keep coming back to her profile, has anyone podged her yet? If it wasn't for the awkward outcall only I'd have THFTT by now.

Sureshot

Looking at her feedback of 27, 11 of them are from one punter, AndyCarew. Looks genuine enough, but seems to visit her more often than other girls.

DrSpanks saw her a few years ago, for those of you who who are aware of him  :scare:

DrSpanks (132)    24/03/2013 12:08    Seeking Services
     Maria is perfect looking & has an amazing figure. She has award winning cock sucking skills. Top class Leicester babe xxx

Whats the deal with Dr Spanks?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Whats the deal with Dr Spanks?

Massive Barebacker. Tries to entice new girls to join his group on AW, then shafts them by conning them the PG Fees they have earned.

He has his own AW Profile, something about being an Alpha Male.
Will dig out previous threads, for recent members to be aware of this guy.

EDIT
It doesn't always mean the WG is a BB'er. Perhaps he saw her to entice her in and she may have said no.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:45:37 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I Keep coming back to her profile, has anyone podged her yet? If it wasn't for the awkward outcall only I'd have THFTT by now.

A punting friend (non-member) enquired with her recently and she insisted on seeing a pic of him first  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:18:10 am by CoolTiger »

TheNewSeeker

A punting friend (non-member) enquired with her recently and she insisted on seeing a pic of him first  :scare:
Well fuck that for a game of soldiers  :dash:

Offline PepeMAGA

A reminder about Dr Spanks:

His Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

His Group "Teen Angels"
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Long thread on this Pimp
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23901.0
haha what a cheeky cunt. offers MMF threesomes, basically you pay him to fuck the girl.

e1169801

Bumping this to see if anyone else has seen her recently?

Offline HailWood

Massive Barebacker. Tries to entice new girls to join his group on AW, then shafts them by conning them the PG Fees they have earned

EDIT
It doesn't always mean the WG is a BB'er. Perhaps he saw her to entice her in and she may have said no.
Is she barebacking in one of those photos in her gallery? Looks like it to me!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bumping this to see if anyone else has seen her recently?

Are you prepared to send her your face pic?   :dash: