Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thisdolly Stirling  (Read 1132 times)

Mizuno68

Has anyone seen Thisdolly?
Quite like what I see on her AW, but has loads more field reports than you usually see. And all seem to be almost worshipping her. Comes across as a bit false to me.
Anybody any more accurate info?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Fifeboy65

I saw her I think towards the end of last year. Perfectly adequate punt but nothing memorable so haven’t thought about going back.

Her profile pics are definitely from a few years ago and she was certainly a bit curvier than she appears in them when I saw her. Her location is in a village outside Stirling but easy enough to find, house was clean and tidy and big mirror on the bedroom ceiling.

Mizuno68

Thanks, Liked the look of the pictures, but the field reports, and some of the feedback put me off a bit. All very very good, almost to good.
At £140 /hr, want to make sure she is worth the money.

Offline Randyrocky5

Does she look like her pics? I’ve been thinking of visiting her but it’s a bit of a trek to take without confirming she’s the real deal.

Offline brothelcreeper

Was quite tempted by her too but not been yet

Offline Fifeboy65

Does she look like her pics? I’ve been thinking of visiting her but it’s a bit of a trek to take without confirming she’s the real deal.
I definitely think it is her in the pictures but would say they are from several years ago, she certainly had a fuller figure when I saw her. Was nice enough but didn’t really do it for me so wouldn’t hurry back.

Offline Clattypats

Thanks, Liked the look of the pictures, but the field reports, and some of the feedback put me off a bit. All very very good, almost to good.
At £140 /hr, want to make sure she is worth the money.
She looks honking  :vomit:...Stick a green wig on it....an oompa loompa right there!  :wackogirl: :sarcastic:....Look fwd to your review... :thumbsup: