Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stinking Hole thread  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Hitboy

After my most recent punt was yet another stinking hole I thought I'd start this thread for others to share their experiences. No matter how good the service was or how good she looked please let us all know if her fanny stinks. :vomit: Personally don't feel it's a subject that's raised enough in reviews

Offline Davey Dykes

This thread is worthless without a link to the profile in question.

Offline Clattypats

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:47:16 am by Clattypats »

Offline TKovac

You thought you would start a thread so folk could document there bad experiences?   Well done hand job you just created the reviews section.

Fucking numb nutz these days
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cactus

This could be interesting...

Offline Harrymetsally

The smelliest fanny I've encountered has been non working girls :) 

Offline bushman

This could be interesting...
I do think there could be some merit in a thread like this. As some Mills and Boon writers, write so much shit you could miss important info like this when somebody like me just skim those pages in fear off getting lost in another persons fantasy fuck.

Offline Hitboy

You thought you would start a thread so folk could document there bad experiences?   Well done hand job you just created the reviews section.

Fucking numb nutz these days

Started it so folk would touch more upon the issue of smelly holes. Not the full punt but specifically the issue of stinking holes. Thought the title was pretty self explanatory :dash:

Offline Davey Dykes

And yet you still have to link these alleged profiles.

Or more importantly do a review for your fellow punters to warn them and have a proper historical point.

A more cynical man than me would be calling you out for Bullshit.

I'm not doing that.

For the time being at least.

Offline bushman

You get a musky pussy and a stink pussy. I like a bit of musky, where you can taste the woman for being a woman and not just a bar of soap.

What is defined as a proper stinker?

One with the smell so bad you can't rid it off your hands, or one where the smell has taken residence in your hair, clothing, almost everywhere and it follows you where you go. :vomit: You still taste it days after and you didn't even gone down on her.

Seen a polish lass like that ones. She almost put me off pussy for life. Luckily you only need to do a trip to an Asian eatery for the rotten fish smells to be replaced with stinky stale Asian food smells. Not sure which is best.

Offline Marmalade

If only the forum had smell-o-rama. Cover your fingers with her good old muck then slap it on the review.  :cool: that’d be fun!

Offline Marcus0101

When I seen the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about Greenock 😂

Offline johnnyboy007

Or anywhere west of The Maybury.

Offline Hitboy

And yet you still have to link these alleged profiles.

Or more importantly do a review for your fellow punters to warn them and have a proper historical point.

A more cynical man than me would be calling you out for Bullshit.

I'm not doing that.

For the time being at least.

External Link/Members Only

Most recent stink. Facially attractive and really easy going. Enthusiastic enough but body was a bit tired. Far too many sun bed sessions.

Savannah is well reviewed on here so don't know if I caught her on a bad day. Her arse was seriously bruised from a recent caning session I assume so really had to be more gentle then I would've liked

Followed up my review of this one to let you all know this hole was the most sickening after being such a favourite of mine too

Offline Marmalade

Nothing beats the occasional stinking hole. But best served from a street slag. Not at £130 an hour!  :scare:

Offline DickDiver

Most recent stink. Facially attractive and really easy going. Enthusiastic enough but body was a bit tired. Far too many sun bed sessions.

Savannah is well reviewed on here so don't know if I caught her on a bad day. Her arse was seriously bruised from a recent caning session I assume so really had to be more gentle then I would've liked

Followed up my review of this one to let you all know this hole was the most sickening after being such a favourite of mine too

Your hit rate of stinking holes to reviews stinks, hitboy. If I were you I'd retire from punting and save your nose.

Offline winkywanky

You get a musky pussy and a stink pussy. I like a bit of musky, where you can taste the woman for being a woman and not just a bar of soap.

What is defined as a proper stinker?

One with the smell so bad you can't rid it off your hands, or one where the smell has taken residence in your hair, clothing, almost everywhere and it follows you where you go. :vomit: You still taste it days after and you didn't even gone down on her.

You make a very important distinktion (sic).

A natural musky smell is IMO sexy and a turn on. And it tastes good as well as smelling good.

Some girls seem to have the odour of rotting or dead fish and is pretty repugnant to most, I should imagine.

(Some guys don't like any smell at all, but I think that's unnatural and kind of missing the point of being with a woman.)

Offline Clattypats

Your hit rate of stinking holes to reviews stinks, hitboy. If I were you I'd retire from punting and save your nose.
Yip...2 reviews done...2 Positives....Three links above that I take would be Negatives...No negative reviews done... :unknown:

Would be interesting to know a rough time period of all these "stinking holes" that have been encountered...

Offline Cactus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tracey F is far from fresh & as much as I love to lick pussy, I had one lick & had to stop & it was minging!

There was a girl years ago, forget her name, I've talked about her before, she had an Andorra flag tattoo after marrying an Albanian guy. Saw her a couple of times & her pussy was rank.

Offline DickDiver

she had an Andorra flag tattoo after marrying an Albanian guy.

This sounds a very complicated story!

Offline willie loman

Theres a scotty lady in the new town sauna who was extremely rank when I was with her, felt she hadn't showered when she had got up that day, she is called alexea or something similar, haven't reviewed her , but would give her a big neg, avoid. On a general note, we can badmouth the foreigners, but in my experience they tend to be cleaner than the natives, given the no of scottie skanks who do this job, its not surprising.

Offline bushman

Theres a scotty lady in the new town sauna who was extremely rank when I was with her, felt she hadn't showered when she had got up that day, she is called alexea or something similar, haven't reviewed her , but would give her a big neg, avoid. On a general note, we can badmouth the foreigners, but in my experience they tend to be cleaner than the natives, given the no of scottie skanks who do this job, its not surprising.
+1

Offline bushman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tracey F is far from fresh & as much as I love to lick pussy, I had one lick & had to stop & it was minging!

There was a girl years ago, forget her name, I've talked about her before, she had an Andorra flag tattoo after marrying an Albanian guy. Saw her a couple of times & her pussy was rank.
Tracy is a known barebacker, you must have licked a few days old spunk from her minge.

Offline Marmalade

A stink on the finger can bring a nice smile
But gagging when tonguing is shite
A whiff of her fanny brings pleasurable thoughts
But rancid old fish from her lips is not right.
 :music: :cool:

Offline winkywanky

You are Robbie Burns and I claim my 10 quid.

Offline Cactus

Tracy is a known barebacker, you must have licked a few days old spunk from her minge.

I'm not actually sure I got as far as a lick, twas' humming!

Offline bushman

I'm not actually sure I got as far as a lick, twas' humming!
You mean you were doing the minge breath test, were you sniff before you dive.

Offline Cactus

You mean you were doing the minge breath test, were you sniff before you dive.

I love RO and went down there with the intention of performing said act, however, the smell was too much to go any further.