Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen  (Read 762 times)

Online graham321

Not much in Aberdeen on Adultwork, looking for advice where to look/websites to find some girls!! thanks lads, all replies are appreciated  :unknown:

Offline Boinky

Nothing else other than AW is really trustworthy, and AW is only trustworthy if you cross reference on here using the SP's number you get from her AW page and entering it into the search box on the site.

eg. - from the profile External Link/Members Only

You stick 3036748 into the search box and you get this - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6738

There's backpage and Vivastreet you can try but it's a hit or miss if the service is good and that's only if it's actually the girl in the ad you get to see. Bait and Switch is very common.
Perhaps there are some decent agencies up in Aberdeen and some of the locals can assist with that.

Offline Courtney

Not much in Aberdeen on Adultwork, looking for advice where to look/websites to find some girls!! thanks lads, all replies are appreciated  :unknown:

Not sure why you want it deleted. You can't delete posts, that is only for Admin to decide.

Offline Happyjose

OP, you've been here over two years.

Maybe time to have a look at the site rules. Link at the bottom of the page

James999

graham321 why do you want your post deleted  :music:

Online graham321

been on the site for 2 years, but do not use as much as you would think. I did not know you couldn't delete posts, i wanted the post deleted as i got the answer i was looking for from the 1st reply.  :unknown: