Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: weirdest punt youve had  (Read 1472 times)

Offline rangers249

What's the weirdest punt you've had? Mine's was last year, with a Romanian WG in paisley, booked 15 mins for £40, the sex   was ok but when the 15 mins was up, a heard the letterbox going? A asked her what the hell was that, she  says that's my friend letting me kno time is up. So there was obviously somecunt in the living room watching the time.. Safe too say I have never returned  :lol:

Offline Lalalaveets

That's not weird. It always happens with the cheap slags. Their sergi is next door wanking while doing lines of coke
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rangers249

I have only ever had 5 punts but that was the first that had happend lol

Offline Jake22

About 2 years ago the lassie turned up at the door dressed to kill with 2 large bottles of wine, had a great time  :drinks:

Offline Taggart

Probably with a lady called Becky Carlyle in Edinburgh, some 8-10 years ago.
Came to my hotel, we got on with the job, she insisted i put a finger or 2 in her arse as she sucked me off before telling me to fuck her arse sin a standing position for round 1. Loved it.    After a relatively standard round two with her legs behind her head as I pounded, as the vinegar stroke was approaching, she asked if I was hungy and did I fancy a Chinese?    So off we walked to the restaurant - mind you, I paid.  Said our farewells in the taxi home...which she paid for.

Still rate her as one of my better punts.

Offline Clattypats

Don't see much of my neighbours..But booked an SP,and was given the postcode....which matched mine..turns out she stayed a few doors down from me..Still went ahead with the booking though...she didn't recognise me..

Weeks later she came into my work though..I tried to stay out of sight,but she must have clocked me...as next time I seen her when she had changed her "working" location,she said "I seen you in........." bit scary :scare:..but what the hell..nothing more came of it, as I never seen her again..

Offline edinburgh

Becky Carlyle, yes I remember her website. I was tempted but never contacted her.  She was rather good looking with dark hair, was she good looking in real life? I would have her now...
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

godwulf7

Becky Carlyle, yes I remember her website. I was tempted but never contacted her.  She was rather good looking with dark hair, was she good looking in real life? I would have her now...

You should have gone, mate - she was a lovely woman, very pretty AND the fuck of the century.  I've been with one or two as good, but none better.  Ah, when the world was young..... sigh.... 😊

Offline rangers249

Don't see much of my neighbours..But booked an SP,and was given the postcode....which matched mine..turns out she stayed a few doors down from me..Still went ahead with the booking though...she didn't recognise me..

Weeks later she came into my work though..I tried to stay out of sight,but she must have clocked me...as next time I seen her when she had changed her "working" location,she said "I seen you in........." bit scary :scare:..but what the hell..nothing more came of it, as I never seen her again..
I used the proximity search on Aw, there's a WG round the corner for me  but she only takes  1 hour slots for £120 do you think it's a risk? A have never seen her before so I know she's not local?

Offline edinburgh

memories came back... she was rathe pricy and there were a few bad reviews in the field report; that she was rahter depressive and she talked about mental breakdown in the past or something like that... wonder where she is now
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Average looking and a barebacker.

A lot of folks say she's a great ride.

Offline Clattypats

I used the proximity search on Aw, there's a WG round the corner for me  but she only takes  1 hour slots for £120 do you think it's a risk? A have never seen her before so I know she's not local?
it will always depend on your personal circumstances tbh...personally, I could take that risk at that time...  :hi: