Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_U.K_x - Aberdeen  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Stark29

So visiting Ellie_U.K_x tomorrow.

Her body looks amazing.

Any information on her?

External Link/Members Only

Tiger1903

No but I like the look of her!!

Offline spud jizz

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline spud jizz

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ShaunJo

Fancied trying her today but plucked for Charlotte from Divine instead. Will fire up a review in due course.

Mekiz79

Did you visit Ellie? She is touring in my town and I am really thinking of taking a visit. Does the face match the body? :)

Offline tazman1002001

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:15:32 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

A review might have been handy from the OP ....If he did see her....Why post about her then not bother sticking a review up :unknown:....Or at least come back on this thread and give us a heads up  :rolleyes:

Think Pete-Piper hit nail on head with this one...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:54:05 am by Clattypats »

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only I saw her back at the start off the year when I was on "vaccation" from UKp so didn't put up a review.

Seen so many since this girl so can't exactly remember the punt.....but I remmeber she was a hot english girl with a great body and good service .... One thing I do remember was it was her first booking of the day and as she literally pounced on me as soon as I got in the room as she said she was horny as fuck as she wasn't long up.

Lots of kissing but then she told me to finger fuck her as hard as I could until she came ....I finger her pussy hard ....and she had my fingers out spitting on them and everything she was all over me whilst I fucked her with my fingers.... Now when I say she came hard .... That's an understatement she soaked my arm ...the bed.... Her juicees were spilling out of her ....that much for a woman was a first for me lol..... She had a quick shower and came back out and she did oral ....and we had sex .....slowly......in a few positions....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only I saw her back at the start off the year when I was on "vaccation" from UKp so didn't put up a review.

Seen so many since this girl so can't exactly remember the punt.....but I remmeber she was a hot english girl with a great body and good service .... One thing I do remember was it was her first booking of the day and as she literally pounced on me as soon as I got in the room as she said she was horny as fuck as she wasn't long up.

Lots of kissing but then she told me to finger fuck her as hard as I could until she came ....I finger her pussy hard ....and she had my fingers out spitting on them and everything she was all over me whilst I fucked her with my fingers.... Now when I say she came hard .... That's an understatement she soaked my arm ...the bed.... Her juicees were spilling out of her ....that much for a woman was a first for me lol..... She had a quick shower and came back out and she did oral ....and we had sex .....slowly......in a few positions....  :thumbsup:
Thinking on giving this one a call. If I can get a free date.

Offline Rumplestickin

In Glasgow now, working out of a hotel near Charing Cross.
Gave her a ring for a short notice meet. English accent. £40 extra for A so I opted out.
Banned reason: Previously banned (dickroger)
Banned by:

Offline Takeitasitcomes

hmm had a totally different experience right back at start of year, dunno if you seen same person, but girl i seen was mid to late 30's, short, very very 'curvy' around the waste and had some wierd thing going on inside her stomach, like some implant, when having sex she had to stop as this thing was hurting her.
Pics deffo didnt match the person.

Offline tazman1002001

hmm had a totally different experience right back at start of year, dunno if you seen same person, but girl i seen was mid to late 30's, short, very very 'curvy' around the waste and had some wierd thing going on inside her stomach, like some implant, when having sex she had to stop as this thing was hurting her.
Pics deffo didnt match the person.

Not sure what benefit this is 8mths later? Would it not have made send to write a report at the time?
Banned by:

Offline Takeitasitcomes

I'm not really a reviewer sorry, but felt sharing my experience on this person would help.

Offline tazman1002001

I'm not really a reviewer sorry, but felt sharing my experience on this person would help.

It's a review forum.... :dash:
Banned by: