Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just starting off... Again  (Read 927 times)

YoungGun123

Hi everyone I've been lurking around here for the past few days and I've now made an account. Ive had a few punts previously but I got into a relationship and now I'm free man once again. Would be grateful for some recommendations in Glasgow and I would be sticking up reviews after each punt. Planning to do one this weekend. I've seen a few profiles on adult work but unsure on some of them one for example is Suzy princess x she's advertising 1hr for £70 wondering if anyone has seen her.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Im mainly looking for 30 minute punts up to £70 and would maybe stretch to a hour but depends on the price.

Offline perfect 10

She looks as ugly as sin on that selfie profile photo tbh. I'm pretty sure Hungarian will mean Romanian, but will let the more experienced guys comment further. Personally, I would be wary if only £70 ph and would stick with some better reviewed girls. Just copy and paste adultwork number into search box above to check reviews.
Good luck and remember and review good or bad ;)

Offline Clattypats

Hi everyone I've been lurking around here for the past few days and I've now made an account. Ive had a few punts previously but I got into a relationship and now I'm free man once again. Would be grateful for some recommendations in Glasgow and I would be sticking up reviews after each punt. Planning to do one this weekend. I've seen a few profiles on adult work but unsure on some of them one for example is Suzy princess x she's advertising 1hr for £70 wondering if anyone has seen her.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Im mainly looking for 30 minute punts up to £70 and would maybe stretch to a hour but depends on the price.
Take a bit more time,look at reviews on here of WGs in your quoted price bracket and I don't think you will go far wrong..Worst mistake,pick randoms off AW ..
Stick to well reviewed Scottish Iassies or ones touring from down south(lot of them being Geordies)and you should be ok :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:00:37 pm by Clattypats »

ickydicky