Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff recommendations  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Markwest10

Hello all

Is it me or does there seem to a lack of good options in Cardiff at the moment. 

Even portfolio seems to have gone of the boil and some of the hotter looking SPs are no longer listed on their site.   

I know Leah and Alice are still around but some options to add variety to my craving would be very welcome….

Offline justalad

It’s been done countless times and not much has changed.

Alice
Leah Francis
Lilith
Blondes Like Fun
Freya
Lexy Pandora

Offline brianamorgan

I never see the point in these questions surely the reviews are enough to tell you whats hot and whats not at that particular time.

Offline Corus Boy

I never see the point in these questions surely the reviews are enough to tell you whats hot and whats not at that particular time.

Possibly he gets direct and current replys, without the glitter.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:25:06 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Discreet_welshman

Sometimes members dont always leave updated reviews for regular punts so whats current may not be as representative as you think.
For instance someone you reviewed a year ago but may have seen 2 or 3 times since, and that SP may have a number of clients like that and if nothings changed then no new reviews may come up on here for a while but that SP is still giving a good service.

DW  :hi:

Offline Bonio

Why do you always sign off with your 'initials'?

Offline stevesucks69

I thought it meant "Definitely Wanking"! :lol:

Offline Bonio

I thought it meant "Definitely Wanking"! :lol:

Could be!

The only person I can ever remember doing that before was OM (OMellors), he of the overly wordy reviews, banned in 2019 for trying to get discounts from SP's (brought to light after a dispute with Working Wendy).

Offline Discreet_welshman

Nothing in it, just old school and normally sign off on other forums etc, just a habit I have always had and kind of a signature of the type of character I am. And i'm definatly not someone previously banned... if it bothers you just look past it and move on in life..

Oh and i'm definatly wanking, just about if I can get it up these days without having to plan it  :lol:

DW .. :hi:

Offline Bonio

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, hence why it was posed as a question rather than a challenge. I was curious and you've answered.

B.