Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacie_4u of Hemel Hempstead  (Read 3656 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Did anyone see this young woman aged 21 for the brief time she was on AW?
Profile gone after I visited her yesterday.  ID Lacie_4u.

HP

Spartacus69

I met her a long time ago when she was on AW before.She is a real cutie, we had some good times together. Did you enjoy your time with her, what did you go for with her

I met her a long time ago when she was on AW before.She is a real cutie, we had some good times together. Did you enjoy your time with her, what did you go for with her
Hello mister newbie
'long time ago' ... she is very young so how long is long time ago?

Yes I enjoyed my time with her, and I am worried what may have happened to her as no response to texts or phone messages. Do you have any contact details? I was ready to visit her again a week later.
thanks.

Spartacus69

She was on AW a while ago, I used to pop round to see her.
I don't know what's happened either, she's gone off the grid.
Hope she's ok.

Thanks.
Was her front door up an external flight of stairs in a housing estate, a very small apartment?

Spartacus69

Yes with garages underneath and the bed is off to the left in the main room.
Would have been interested in any reviews

Yes, that was the layout.

Well you saw her long ago and did not write one. I saw her recently and the profile went next day so no review posted as no link. Did you know her by any other name?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:00:05 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Spartacus69

Well, I wrote on her old profile a while ago, but that's now gone. I can't remember what she actually used as a name then, sorry.
I've never posted a review on this site before as it's all new to me, that's why I was looking to see if there were any reviews of her on here.

Spartacus69

Did you manage to make any contact by chance.

Did you manage to make any contact by chance.
No, not by any chance but something surreal happened. AW message folder shows that my last message to her was read recently, long after her profile was not visible. I do not know what to make of this.

Spartacus69

Hmmmm that's really strange. If I get in contact, I'll let you know.
Cheers

Lacie_4u

Hi its me... Lacie..., 07562228252

Offline finn5555

What’s your aw name and profile then

Now that I have had a second encounter with Lacie shall I do a review, even if she is not on AW, but I can confirm her phone number? Not sure if it is legit to write a review.
Her phone number IS the one cited a just above.
HP

Offline Steve2

I can't see why you shouldn't write a review of her HP

Anyone been in contact on a different number? This one is no longer valid. I was hoping to see her again tomorrow.

Has anyone had any further contact with Lacie? her phone number is still dead THANKS.