Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Lupus - Cambridge  (Read 670 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet took place before Xmas. £70 for 1/2 hour

Comms: Originally emailed Laura via AW, with some idea of services/scenario. Followed with phone call, and arranged meeting.

Location: North Cambridge terraced house on main/residential street. Parking not easy, as most local streets are "residents only", but eventually found a space - probably 5 minutes walk.

The house is, as other have mentioned, obviously a typical student residence. Definitely a shared house, but no-one else there. Her room was a bit untidy, but not unbearably so. As others have mentioned, slight whiff of "eau de rat", but the animals are in another room.

The meet: Door opened in usual way -  Laura was in a robe, with bra and knickers underneath.Had short hair and was wearing glasses - others have mentioned she wears a wig; she did indeed put one on once in her room, but the effect was a little spoiled for me from the outset. Laura is on the goth/alternative side. I think another reviewer described her as "butch bisexual", but someone else has mentioned how passive she is. Anyway, not bad looking, but not great looking either.  Some DFK followed by 69 - her hygiene "down there" not great (but not offensively so), and I found her large clit a little off putting. Finished with a fuck in mish.

Basically, I think I went to see her becaue she had quite few positives, and I was curious to indulge in something a little "different". I won't go again, but purely because she doesn't really float my boat, but I think it's definitely me rather than her.