Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Scott (Brandon) - Gangbang  (Read 9108 times)

Offline happyharry

Lads. It's quite possible that this thread is being re-ignited every now and again by Charlotte, or one of her fan boys, in order to generate more free publicity for her upcoming events.
In the circumstances, it might be best to resist getting drawn into another war of words.

Jizlobber33

Not guilty - just late to the party :-)

Offline muddy funxter

Lads. It's quite possible that this thread is being re-ignited every now and again by Charlotte, or one of her fan boys, in order to generate more free publicity for her upcoming events.
In the circumstances, it might be best to resist getting drawn into another war of words.

Davido0007

Not surprised no one has left a review with all the prejudice - whether right or wrong.

vt

I’ve seen Charlotte a number of times...

I’ve been to hotbox...

If you're not Charlotte, her hubby, her duo partner or some misguided White Knight on a Crusade and this isn't a load of bullshit...cheers for the reviews...not!   :rolleyes:

£100 to share one chubby housewife at a 6:1 ratio is as good value as £120 to fuck 6 Hotbox ladies at a 2:1 ratio...you're 'avin' a larf mate!!  :wacko:

Offline happyharry

Offline Analist

No first-hand reports so far ... was everyone put off by the comments, or too embarrassed to admit being there?

If done right, these events can work. Here's a recent AlanaAmor gangbang in Rochdale, 100/ hour with 4:1 ratio and no holes barred. Sounds like everyone left with a smile.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173634.0

Jizlobber33

If you're not Charlotte, her hubby, her duo partner or some misguided White Knight on a Crusade and this isn't a load of bullshit...cheers for the reviews...not!   :rolleyes:

£100 to share one chubby housewife at a 6:1 ratio is as good value as £120 to fuck 6 Hotbox ladies at a 2:1 ratio...you're 'avin' a larf mate!!  :wacko:

The hotbox events are fun but let’s be honest - lately Theres only 3 or so at any one event that you’d really want to fuck- the rest - no ta. Besides this was a different proposition -a proper gang as opposed to more of a party...

As for reviews on Charlotte - I didn’t really see the point as she’s well known so didn’t feel I’d be adding anything new. Just like one of my early posts when I asked after local knowledge and got short shrift. I’ll hopefully see her in the not too distant future and review as appropriate :-) 

I’d never heard of the whole “white knight thing” until this thread- so not sure if it was a fair comment or not- I guess that having moved from the midlands with MK and northants on my doorstep I value good local contacts in what is otherwise a bit of a desert :-)

Offline happyharry