Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unnamed blonde Romanian - Croydon - B&S  (Read 538 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

+447440344381  /  07440344381

Was pretty sure I'd seen photos of this lass before but couldn't recall when or if there'd been any reports here.  No equivalent found on AW to be sure she wasn't a BBer.  Decided to check her out after a shitty visit elsewhere nearby.

Comms with an accented female calltaker were fairly prompt and easy.  She confirmed FS, OWO, 69 included in price but didn't clarify if sex was protected only.  Directed to some impressive modern build 2-storey houses built between gardens off Lodge Road.  Some other guy was heading down the same access path so I held back and unsurprisingly he went to the same unit.  Let the door close behind him before approaching, thinking he may've beaten me to the punt.
Let in by a Romanian fag-ash Lil in cotton pjs with a pot belly poking out.  She waved me in to the modern interior and I was greeting by a gaggle of 4 Rom matrons, some dressed for business others not.  All older than the girl in the pics and not her.  They called up the stairs for more and a hefty dark haired lass came down with one boob admirably hanging out.  Then after a bit of a pause another prettier blonde but over-caked came to say my girl was sleeping (but likely the one attending the punter ahead of me).  Walked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 06:58:32 pm by LLPunting »

Offline FiveKnuckles

@LLP  same place I had my B&S.  Nice modern semi with epoxy marble floors.  The walk down the alley could mean bumping into another punter leaving. 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370096.0

Offline Scarface

Ah so sorry to hear that guys: seems to be common theme  on Romanian girls there days b&s, some girls are truly legit from there and stunning but seems to come them and leave a bad taste on most of the guys if they are legit or not . Hope you guys have a positive visit next time lads.