Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha - Golden Herb massage in Chingford  (Read 1994 times)

Offline BarryAllen1907

In Chingford Mount Road
07529 163558

£30 for 30 minutes
£20 for Hand Job

Early thirties nice looking Chinese girl , named Aisha I believe , but that may be wrong , I did ask her 3 times but never quite got her name properly .
Lovely firm , but small arse and tits seemed a good size , proberly C cup , but I never felt them or got to see them , nice figure

Started the usual back massage first , but it was really nice , asked for medium pressure , but if I see her again would go for firm . She did these lovely circular movements with her hands on my back which felt great . No RU and couple of touches on my bollocks before she asked the question . Offered B2B for £40 but went for HR at £20 , then the RU really started and the CC swipes . Lifted my arse in the air and she was wanking my off from behind in between my legs which was nice .
Turned over and she continued the HR , 2 hands round my cock pumping away , I felt her arse and Pussy through her knickers and if going for B2B I’m pretty sure a lot more would be on offer .
After I’d finished she cleaned me up and spent the last 10 minutes giving a lovely head massage , I’m sure I dosed off at one Point .
So overall a good massage and nice ending
She works every Sunday , Monday , Tuesday

Online sparkus

Nice one.  I've got up to some degraded antics in there in my time.

Why didn't you partake in b2b?

Offline BarryAllen1907

I just like to go for Hand job , if it’s the first time and im to weary of forking out extra cash and the B2B is rubbish , but seeing as she didn’t mind my hands all over her Pussy , next time I will 👌🏻