Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimee_Bell Pinner - Harrow - Pinner Green  (Read 2501 times)

6 review(s) for Aimee_Bell (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline StevieSteve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - with maid via phone, calls promptly answered, street address via text, then full address confirmed once I arrived.

Location - flat above shops on Pinner Green, pretty basic punting flat. Large room, basic bed. Shower available (not used as had arrived showered)

Girl - definitely her in the pics, though now straightened hair. Profile states 27, I'd say that's possible, had her in that 27-32 indeterminable bracket. Great slim body, soft grabbable arse and small perky tits, skinny model type body. Tits are smaller than her third profile pic makes them look. Good English. 6.5/10 facially, 9/10 body if you like them skinny.

Cost - £60/half hour, £80/1 hour, I went for 1 hour

Services - light FK, owo, 69/ro, cowgirl, doggy, mish, cim

Punt -
Started with FK, tongues involved but I would describe as light. On to OWO, she asked if I was clean, which I was, but she still gave me a wipe down, I've no problem with that. OWO was good, quite deep and sloppy, lots of eye contact, used hands too, but not excessively. Flipped into 69 and ro, she was clean and responsive and OWO continued. On with the mac, cowgirl and fk continued, she rode me for pop 1.

Cuddle, chat and I instigated round two. OWO again, on with mac into doggy (great view), into mish. I was tiring so asked her to take over. Her suggestion for owo again which I agreed, credit to her she really had to work hard on pop two, ending with a cim which she took without a flinch. She cleaned me up, and I was on my way. No clock watching, by the time I left I had been at the place for 1hr15.

Would I return - yes, if she hangs around. She is new to the area and seems to move around London a lot. Only here for another week she says, also mentioned on her profile. Also mentioned she's back and forth from Hungary, few weeks on few weeks off it seems.

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP, she seems GVFM, thanks for the detailed review.

Offline Kaluuu276

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - with maid via phone, calls promptly answered, street address via text, then full address confirmed once I arrived.

Location - flat above shops on Pinner Green, pretty basic punting flat. Large room, basic bed. Shower available (not used as had arrived showered)

Girl - definitely her in the pics, though now straightened hair. Profile states 27, I'd say that's possible, had her in that 27-32 indeterminable bracket. Great slim body, soft grabbable arse and small perky tits, skinny model type body. Tits are smaller than her third profile pic makes them look. Good English. 6.5/10 facially, 9/10 body if you like them skinny.

Cost - £60/half hour, £80/1 hour, I went for 1 hour

Services - light FK, owo, 69/ro, cowgirl, doggy, mish, cim

Punt -
Started with FK, tongues involved but I would describe as light. On to OWO, she asked if I was clean, which I was, but she still gave me a wipe down, I've no problem with that. OWO was good, quite deep and sloppy, lots of eye contact, used hands too, but not excessively. Flipped into 69 and ro, she was clean and responsive and OWO continued. On with the mac, cowgirl and fk continued, she rode me for pop 1.

Cuddle, chat and I instigated round two. OWO again, on with mac into doggy (great view), into mish. I was tiring so asked her to take over. Her suggestion for owo again which I agreed, credit to her she really had to work hard on pop two, ending with a cim which she took without a flinch. She cleaned me up, and I was on my way. No clock watching, by the time I left I had been at the place for 1hr15.

Would I return - yes, if she hangs around. She is new to the area and seems to move around London a lot. Only here for another week she says, also mentioned on her profile. Also mentioned she's back and forth from Hungary, few weeks on few weeks off it seems.

Hi,

Looked at her profile and no mention of c.i.m. on her likes list.

Did u ave to ask for it and paid extra?

Offline StevieSteve

Did not ask for it nor did I pay extra. It's just where the second pop ended up, wasn't something pre planned. But she would've known it was coming and she didn't pull away.