Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aischa XXX Romanian Gem - Pudding mill lane nr Stratford  (Read 7235 times)

7 review(s) for Ayda Sweet XXX (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline jonty1

Had a great time with this lady was pleasantly surprised, best TOFTT i've done!

Comms: nice and quick replies, initially gave her the time which she agreed to. I was running late as there was traffic and I texted her to let her know, she said it was fine. I called her when I arrived and she actually came down and met me at the communal door and took me up, which i haven't had before.
Paid £100 for hour
Location: Closest station - Pudding mill lane, might be easier to get bus down from Stratford. As I said she comes down, was wearing tight shirt and shorts (her tits look amazing bouncing while she walked towards me) and its a block of flats on high street so not the most discrete. Had no issues though.

Girl: I initially decided to see her as i loved her legs in her pics, Im a sucker for girls with nice legs, and the pic of her in black skirt and heels did it for me. I really liked her look which was definitely amplified by her attitude, smiley from start to finish, open to suggestions and communicates well. She has lovely tits, im terrible with sizes, they were pretty big, and not saggy either, lovely small responsive nipples.
Slim stomach, really nice ass and i got her to wear the black skirt for me. She is around 5'3 Facially she is cute, nice smile and quite expressive, her veri pic is accurate. Very clean, no smokers breathe or anything and shower. No clock watching, i had to ask her for the time, and she still let me shower after even though time was up.
She said she is completely independant and shares the flat with another wg, who i did not see, no sign of a pimp.
She has hungarian pp but said she was born in Romania, her english is good, enough to converse, i didnt have any issues with comms.

Services: DFK - she got into it, lip kisses at first, then FK and DFK by the end. I confirmed FK and fingering at the start and she delivered.
OW - did not get OWO, I dont spend much time on BJ's usually but i know OWO is a must for some people.
69 + rimming on her
RO, very responsive, no  fake moaning, but she grabed my hand and played with my hair while i as down there and she got into it until she came
standard positions -  Mish, CG where she grinded well before riding me until i asked to switch, Doggy which looked great and standing with me behind her next to her mirror which was my favourite. She gets into it, wrapping her legs loosely around me for deeper penetration and pushing back into me during doggy.

I really enjoyed my time with her and she made me feel welcome, i was finding it difficult to cum (happens occasionally) and we had been trying for a while, in lots of different positions, i had her get off the bed and walk over to the mirror and she bent over for me, after a while i could see it was getting a bit uncomfortable for her so i called it quits. At no stage did she say it was going on too long or tried to hurry me.
Im chuffed it went as well as it did as initially i was just going to go for 30 minutes before her looks and attitude reassured me, will try to see her again.

She said she has worked in Switzerland before and will be here for maybe 3 months.
Only criticism is no OWO and her bed makes a lot of noise.
Also when i texted her, everything she texted back had a question mark on the end, i mean everything, confusing at first but maybe she thinks its an exclamation mark? lol

External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only

Offline rob75

Good review. Very tempted to visit her and am in the midst of an email conversation with her. She's quoted me £100 extra for anal though!

Offline pumps

Romanian, no OWO & £60 for half an hour.  Pull the other one  :sarcastic:

Thanks for dropping a review alls helpful

Offline kefcseries

Not that it matters much but she's Hungarian, her verification pic is showing including passport. Thanks for reviewing.

Offline Fully Sated

Not that it matters much but she's Hungarian, her verification pic is showing including passport. Thanks for reviewing.

I have cropped out her passport, but wanted to put up the photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jonty1

Yeah, you are right, Hungarian but when i asked her she identified herself as Romanian.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yeah, you are right, Hungarian but when i asked her she identified herself as Romanian.

That's certainly a first: A Hungarian national claiming to be Romanian!  :D

Thanks for the review.

Hydrant

I've lost track of the Romanian WGs mega-thread but there's an interesting nurture vs nature issue here. Tends to show that the bad Romanian attitude is a product of upbringing and society rather than in the blood.

Also, I really like her impish smile in the pic below. Hard to imagine that girl not being good fun:

holland

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:17:13 am by holland »

Offline jonty1

Thanks Jonty1.
Do you know if she offers anal?

I dont know. I dont really go for anal, so I didnt try with her. She was fine with anal play however.

Offline Gapeking

holland

She said anal was £100 extra

£100 extra. :dash: :dash:
That's her fucking romanian money-grabbing DNA! :angry:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:44:50 pm by holland »

Offline fitalic

Called her and she told me She is Hungarian and no anal on offer.

Offline jonty1

Saw this girl for a second time. Its a shame about anal especially if you are into that. Its not something i go for so i cant comment on it but she was ok with anal play again, I had my thumb in her ass during doggy which was pretty hot. Also this time i asked her for owo which she did. Honestly it was a pretty average bj, but she took instructions well, i told her to lick the shaft, play with my balls and positioned her to look towards me as she sucked this made it a lot better. She did this for a while with enthusiasm and later on i had her position her ass closer to me so i could finger her while she sucked me off. Sex again was energetic and hot, i liked her light moans and she took a good pounding in doggy and enjoyed some light spanking with no complaints. After i had fnished she said her leg cramped as she had been in the position for a while, but didnt bring it up during the punt which i appreciated as it further highlights she was willing to please. Overall ive found this girl to be good fun and up for most of the things i ask. I understand she may be too vanilla for some but so far ive enjoyed her service.

Offline king tarzan

100% cover the face hit the base job
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonty1

100% cover the face hit the base job

Its all subjective, shes not ugly by any stretch i think.  :dancegirl:

Offline king tarzan

Its all subjective, shes not ugly by any stretch i think.  :dancegirl:

Agreed
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gapeking

Offline Don Giovanni

That's certainly a first: A Hungarian national claiming to be Romanian!  :D

Thanks for the review.

I have a very good friend, ex work colleague, who sometimes calls himself Hungarian and sometimes Romanian. He is in fact from Romania of Hungarian extraction! Complicated I know. There is a lot of cross-over between these two nationalities as well as a traditional rivalry between them; e.g. Scotland and England.

Offline FCB

Born in 1995

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Stratford
County:   City of London
Region:   London
Nationality:   Hungarian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   14431
Last Login:   Today