Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Saucy Stacy - NW2 Cricklewood.  (Read 541 times)

8 review(s) for Sweet saucy stacy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd post my comments from an other review with some more info on the planned meet as a new review for it to help others.

Knowledge reigns supreme and all that.

First text from her after my original text asking to see her was a response that outlined location, her prices ("70 for half hour and 120 for the hour everything is included in both xxxx but in the hour you can come twice") and the hours she was free ("10am till midnight").

Told her when I wanted to come and for how long (30mins) and asked if there was parking at the hotel. Reply was simply " yes x". Told her I'll see her at the time then. So I guess her out I could come earlier. Text her, no response. Waited a little while and asked  again if that was ok. No reply.  Thought I'd make my way anyway and if she said ok, great. If not I'd only be half hour early. Text her this. On route I got a text which said "ok perfect". Asked her to wear a tight dress and hair down. Text again as traffic was light telling her I'm making good time. Eventual response was "ok x".

Got there, eventually parked up on the side street pay by an app I luckily already use as the machine didn't take coins.

Text to say I've arrived. No reply. Text again, no reply. I'm standing/slow walking outside near the the lifts I call.

Oh and also when I was waiting for the room number i noticed a lift go up to her floor, and start coming down. I got the room number and called the next lift and was in before that lift opened up. May not have been but in my mind I thought: That's the previous guy. Back to back etc.  Poor comms etc would explain why I didn't hear back if she was with a punter. In my mind anyway. It could've easily been another guest of the hotel coming down lol.

She answered and then asked how long I wanted to see her for. Wtf!?! She doesn't recognise my number from the texts obviously. Room number recieved and I'm watching the race between the potential punter/hotel guests lift and my own lol. Mine came first. I recieved a text in reply to my text saying I'd arrived which was her room number. She just told me! What's that about. Maybe she read it and thought i sent it after the call? Thought I'd forgot it? I did confirm it twice on the phone. Did she think I was another punter? Who knows.

Read the rest:
It certainly set me up in the wrong frame of mind for a punt. Phone was off then on. Eventually got through and she told me her room number. Then got a text too so I'm not sure if she realised she was texting the same person she just spoke to.

Went up, house keeping gave me the knowing eye. Knocked on the door. She opened it and told me to wait '2 secs'. Ok! Heard some movement in the room and a minute or so later she opens up and invites me in. I was about to walk. Not sure what that was about. Accent: midlands/northern?? Masculine sound. Not that bad but yeah. Heavy make up. Turned me off. Looked down. Fuck me her quads are massive lol. Hers looked like those cyclists whose quads are humongous. Didn't look sexy. She's developed them too far to be fit sexy. For me at least! I know some guys like a muscular woman.  They just hung there though lol.
Didn't wear a tight dress like I asked or have her hair down properly like I asked.  All this just meant I wasn't going to perform. Made my excuses and left.

Agreed.

Her quads are huge! Just look up cyclist quads.

To give you an idea: Hidden Image/Members Only

I think hers looked bigger and more stuck on. She wasn't as lean.

Too far for me.

Hope this helps people. Appears to prefer short bookings. I wouldn't risk booking anything longer than 30mins after reading nforbes review! Which should be a negative IMO.