Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy Party Cumslut - AW girl in Lewisham - Any feedback ?  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Griffin75

Any one got any feedback on this girl in Lewisham?
Tempted to take one for the team!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Xtro

Google the phone number and it belongs to a man with a van! 

Offline mightymunce

I just did....didn't come up with a man with van.

Looks TGTBT

Offline Dopedj

Removed rule #22
A moving van company came up .... maybe she’s using her boyfriends phone?
He seems to gear his services towards South Africans, is she part South African too?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 02:46:54 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline LLPunting

@Dopedj - Read the rules

OP, those photos have been used on various recent VS ads under different names and nationalities in SE London other than Lewisham.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Removed rule #22
A moving van company came up .... maybe she’s using her boyfriends phone?
He seems to gear his services towards South Africans, is she part South African too?

22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.

Offline Stevelondon

Shit.

I called the number and was so embarrassed when this bloke answered. I’m now moving a lot of my stuff to South Africa  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

It all makes sense to me:  Filthy Party Cumslut The filthy party with the cumslut is in the back of the van, and her old man does the bookings  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I just did....didn't come up with a man with van.

Looks TGTBT

I read that really quickly and thought you said Looks LGBT  :scare:  :D

Offline StingRay

It all makes sense to me:  Filthy Party Cumslut The filthy party with the cumslut is in the back of the van, and her old man does the bookings  :thumbsup:

The return of Kirie?  :(

Offline mightymunce

:kissgirl:
Shit.

I called the number and was so embarrassed when this bloke answered. I’m now moving a lot of my stuff to South Africa  :lol:

:D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Per profile "I don't send pics for your wank bank2... suggests profile written by a male.

Offline Griffin75

Don’t get the point of the ad if linked to a bullshit phone number.
A bait and switch I would get?

Online Jonestown

Don’t get the point of the ad if linked to a bullshit phone number.
A bait and switch I would get?

Maybe the revenge of a dissatisfied man and a van customer, use his phone number on a fake AW profile.

Offline Tomcat

Get rid of +44 add 0 in front of 7 and you get a man in van that help you move.

Offline Jedi123

I came across her private gallery and a photo resembles an English girl who used to tour London a few years back. I may be Mistaken but it is a distinct pose and the age matches as well.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to the phone numbers as they get recycled and she wouldn't share her number with a tradesman

Offline LLPunting

I came across her private gallery and a photo resembles an English girl who used to tour London a few years back. I may be Mistaken but it is a distinct pose and the age matches as well.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to the phone numbers as they get recycled and she wouldn't share her number with a tradesman

Numbers might get recycled by the network operator but only usually after a fair amount of time out of circulation.

The more important caveat is that women you don't expect may actually be controlled/assisted by someone with all kinds of hustles going.

Offline gazzer85

Guessing you didn't go for this in the end? She just came up on my search, tempted! But the van comments have definitely put me off lol