Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000 - Stockton-on-Tees  (Read 1841 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline blindmonkey

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Firstly, I just wanted to apologies that I've been lurking on this forum for a while and haven't contributed. Hopefully, these reviews I give will help people in the future.

After reading the reviews for Jess on here, I decided I would have to see if she was the best the deserted Teesside has got and met her before Christmas.

Comms: Jess is not the greatest with the comms to say the least. Managed to arrange an hour with Jess via email a few days before. Had to prompt her on the day to confirm if the meet was still on, a few hours before the meet and prompted her again. Jess is now sending texts and saying she can only do half an hour instead, why not I thought, better than no visit. Postcode of location given.

Location: Terrace house in Stockton-on-Tees, a mile from the high street and close to the train station. Nice and discreet, with plenty of parking on the street and nearby. Nice large bedroom.

Price: £60 for 30 minutes, no extras

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, CIM and Sex (Protected)

Jess: Face wise, she is good looking, without standing out from a crowd, shoulder length brown hair. Body wise, slim, around a size 8, 5'3" to 5'4", big breasts, round hips and butt, and slight tummy though not big. The photos that are on her profile are probably a few years old now, and her age of 33 is about right. The breasts are definitely bigger in person than on her photos.

The Meet: Arrived on the street and fired off text to say I was here, nothing back. So phoned and nothing, gave it a few minutes and rang again, and to be fair to Jess she picked up straight away and gave me the number of the house. Knocked on door, Jess stood behind the door wearing a small denim skirt and a revealing tank top and now off upstairs to the bedroom, with Jess shaking her hips and butt all the way up.

Started off with a bit of light kissing and groping, with her asking what I wanted, just wanting to get in her was my thoughts. Continued with the kissing on the bed and this progressed in DFK, and I mean deep, with her nearly sucking my tongue out of my mouth and this continued throughout the meet. All the while I'm inserting my fingers into her.

Clothes off and onto OWO, Jess' technique is good, going all the way down with just her mouth. Returned the favour on her and she smelt fresh and tasted good, fingers inserted into her pussy and stuck one in her arse, all the while she is moaning throughout. 69 was next and more deepthroating, going at some pace, while she is practically facefucking me with her pussy.

On with the rubber and now sex in various positions, mish, cowgirl and doggy. Especially good seeing Jess ride in cowgirl with her big breast in my face. Finsihed off by cumming in her mouth, not sure if she swallowed as she went off to the bathroom to get some toilet roll to clean me up.

Chatted for a few minutes while getting dressed about Christmas and New Year, and then realising that I had papers in my pocket, handed this over and Jess didn't even bother counting it. Not sure if Jess would have asked for this if I didn't take it out. Left with about 5 minutes over, so no clock watching on her part.

Conclusion: Overall, a very good experience with a nice woman, who gave great service, especially her DFK skills as Jess mentions on her profile 'THE best french kisser in the North East', probably.

P.s Please critique the review format/information etc, for example, do people want more/less information, anything else that you add.

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for this review and the others you've posted since.  You've certainly hit the ground running now you've decided to join in.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for this review and the others you've posted since.  You've certainly hit the ground running now you've decided to join in.   :thumbsup:

+1   You've certainly been "Putting it about" Cheers for another review.    :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotTooOld4It

Good review of one of the best on the scene. I've met her a couple of times and always enjoyed myself (and her).

I found her a trifle shy, and I had difficulty understanding her at times when we were chatting because she speaks very quickly with a pronounced Teesside accent. (Im a Geordie). But none of that would stop me seeing her again when the chance comes along.

mhalshaw2

She always sounds good , and her boob's in the photos look amazing
Shame she's so far away