Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000 - Stockton  (Read 2572 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Slaine

External Link/Members Only

Meet never too place and due to poor comms therefore this must be a negative from me  :thumbsdown:

Contacted her on AW with two possible weekend times when I was free and she replied back saying both were OK.

Then made the booking on AW and waiting for the day of fun to come ....

On the day still no booking confirmation but wasn't too concerned as she was showing as not being logged into AW yet.

On the morning of the day sent a couple of text's and still no reply.

About 1hr before the meet was due to start got a text to say sorry she couldn't make it  :dash:

I realise shit happens but after agreeing to see me then not a peep until an hour before the meet after I got in touch again and again. I think I'd still be waiting now unless I did the chasing around.

I've seen her a few times before and was really looking forward to the meet. I was then faced with trying to arrange a hasty plan B which turned out to be a bit underwhelming  :(

Offline waynekerr600

I've tried to arrange meetings with her and her comms were so shit I gave up (no review as meet never got agreed just hit and miss comms)

Offline Slaine

I've tried to arrange meetings with her and her comms were so shit I gave up (no review as meet never got agreed just hit and miss comms)

It's a shame as she's a brilliant fuck  :dash:

Offline AgedCases

I've had her number for months now but can't make my mind up due to her poor comms.

Offline waynekerr600

Is she the one with the twin sister who is also an SP?

Online Kev3773

Yes, but her sister doesn't advertise. You book through Jess. Seen them both several times.  :hi:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Sorry to hear about you disappointment there. I've met Jess a few times and she is really, truly great!  It might be worth giving her the benefit of the doubt and having another try. Believe me, if you do get to see her you'll be glad you did.

Offline shaft10

Sorry to hear about you disappointment there. I've met Jess a few times and she is really, truly great!  It might be worth giving her the benefit of the doubt and having another try. Believe me, if you do get to see her you'll be glad you did.

He's already seen her a few times and had good punts, as he has eluded to earlier in this thread  :hi:

Online toon972

Seen them both. Both different but very good.

Offline sesalovdarlo

what is a SP?

Offline alex_890

Does she do duo's with her sister?

That would be naughty as fuck and one off the bucket list  :cool:

Online Kev3773

Does she do duo's with her sister?
That would be naughty as fuck and one off the bucket list  :cool:

She used to but not any more, they didn't 'perform' on each other  :hi:

Offline NotTooOld4It

He's already seen her a few times and had good punts, as he has eluded to earlier in this thread  :hi:

Well we all make mistakes now and again. By the way, I think you mean 'alluded'. Just saying!

Online Kev3773

Well we all make mistakes now and again. By the way, I think you mean 'alluded'. Just saying!

Now now boys  :sarcastic:

Offline shaft10

:thumbsup: :D :D

Offline alex_890

She used to but not any more, they didn't 'perform' on each other  :hi:

Thanks Alfie. Shame that... ah well twins will have to stay on the list a bit longer!

Offline nicentrim88

I got a duo with them ✊💦💦

forest10

Does cancelling an hour before deserve a negative!

Offline waynekerr600

Up to each individual. If it were me I'd give it a negative.

Offline Slaine

Yes considering I'd been emailing her on AW and texting her with her not responding at all until she cancelled with me when I was almost due to set off (if the meet was a go) :dash:

Also she's known for her poor comms

Offline Sar-Major

Up to each individual. If it were me I'd give it a negative.

+1, Takes "NOWT" to keep in touch with people now a days, phone, text, watsap etc.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac