Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelley TT in Bristol  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit pricey at £140 considering she says she's living in a fantasy and just wants attention whilst hubby is away!  :wackogirl: :unknown:

spkmstr48

Out of my age range, you fancy TOFTT Roth?

Anticipating 5 or 6 punts this weekend in Germany then I'll be saving my pennies for my next project.

Offline Portishead Mark

Some further info should you wish to use it...

She was one half of the couple that used to run club libertine in Clifton until it got shut down by public pressure due to it being 20yards from a primary school and one of the most expensive streets in bristol!

I knew them socially in the swinging scene and she was a great fuck back then, we are talking five + years ago now.  Body of a 20 year old to be honest.

Ta

Mark

Offline Roth

Some further info should you wish to use it...

She was one half of the couple that used to run club libertine in Clifton until it got shut down by public pressure due to it being 20yards from a primary school and one of the most expensive streets in bristol!

I knew them socially in the swinging scene and she was a great fuck back then, we are talking five + years ago now.  Body of a 20 year old to be honest.

Ta

Mark

Sounds an interesting punt.  Might try her out.   :thumbsup:

Only worry is that hubby is not really away and just sitting next door watching the telly or watching us through the keyhole.  :unknown:  :wacko: :crazy:

spkmstr48

Maybe it's better if he as, than if he doesn't know what she's doing and comes home unexpectedly. :scare:

Offline Roth

Maybe it's better if he as, than if he doesn't know what she's doing and comes home unexpectedly. :scare:

Very true!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  but even so, knowing he is next door might put me off my stroke!  :D :lol:

Offline Portishead Mark

If the setup is the same as per ghe parties, he'll be downstairs in the garden flat while the fun occurs in the 3 stories above

Offline Roth

If the setup is the same as per ghe parties, he'll be downstairs in the garden flat while the fun occurs in the 3 stories above

Not for me then. :thumbsdown:

Offline bristolbcfc

I've seen her a couple of times, thought there was someone else in the flat the second time again that was it for me.

Offline Roth

I've seen her a couple of times, thought there was someone else in the flat the second time again that was it for me.

Either she's too lazy or cheapskate to get a working flat or hubby gets a kick of knowing there's a guy in the same house giving his wife some cock?  :crazy: :wacko: :thumbsdown:

Offline bristolbcfc

Either she's too lazy or cheapskate to get a working flat or hubby gets a kick of knowing there's a guy in the same house giving his wife some cock?  :crazy: :wacko: :thumbsdown:

Further to what Portishead Mark has said there's a video on youtube of her partner and her explaining what goes on at their parties all the equipment shown in the vid matches up to her PG, bit of a weird setup really and both times i've been there it seems the house has been split into flats, there is access from the flat she uses down into the garden floor flat which would concur with what Portishead Mark has said but not to the first and second floor.

Offline TPotts

Offline Roth

Lovely looking bush.  :)

Prefer a bit less hair personally but that's another thread on UKP .....!  :lol: :lol:

Offline jackburton1976

Three replies for the same Doris in a matter of minutes from me... I can't sing her praises enough, I've seen her twice now and she really knows what she's doing. She's a sexual marvel who is up for basically anything, within reason of course. I thought the location was great. Very close to Clifton Village on a quiet road, I was lead through to the 'games' room at the back, I can't say I paid attention to the rest of the place, but it looked like there was a garden/basement living area, whether or not it's hers is a mystery, and I didn't notice what went on above. Certainly no other gentlemen around, including hubby, and I can't say I'd be all that bothered if there was. We were tucked away for 3 hours of experimentation and carnal fun, and I hope to be doing it again next month when I next head that way.