Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lisa Ladyboy in Peterborough  (Read 273 times)

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only

Initially tried to book for later in the evening, told to confirm 1 hour before, then nothing until an hour after the agreed time, then a message saying you come now, this was 10.30, time for my Horlicks

I decided to give Lisa a second chance the day after, this time agreed a time straight away, coms were not to bad, she sent a list of prices and extras, which I declined.

On her message her list of services, said she was top and bottom, in her standard prices.

On meeting lisa, she looked ok, if not the most feminine looking. got the money out of the way, and she said she wanted to cum in our session, for an extra £50 which I declined.

Usual things, oral without both ways , hesitant kissing on her behalf, and then me fucking her, I then asked her to fuck me, and she said she does not do this, despite it being on her profile, a couple of times during the punt she asked if I would give her more money.

It very much seemed she was just going through the motions, and not really interested in providing a good service