Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yourgirlnextdoor 2024 Nottingham  (Read 2018 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7311762) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online alftupper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for half an hour.

Initial comms by aw messages, text on the day, good communication skills.

Venue is a new build estate in NG11, house is clean and tidy. The action took place in a spare room, which like most third upstairs rooms in a new build is not that large, and the double bed took up most of the room, so it was a little cramped. However, as most of the action was on the bed I can't really complain.

I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. I thought she was prettier than her pictures, and she looks alright in those. Stated age is 29 and I can believe this is accurate. After a drink was offered, and money paid we went up stairs.

She was dressed in a normal skirt and top, not I think due to a lack of effort, but because it fits in with her girl next door vibe. Once in the room we undressed each other, while having some light fk, some nice tongue action but not full on dfk, she soon had my cock out and giving a nice slow teasing handjob. Got the nice lingerie she had on under her civvy clothes off, and started sucking and licking her tits, while warming up her pussy with my fingers. She suggested 69, and I was soon licking her fresh clean pussy, while she gave me a blowjob. Nothing spectacular, mostly sucking and licking the tip, with the odd bobbing her warm wet mouth down half the length. She was very responsive and seemed to be enjoying herself. Condom on, I asked for cowgirl, and she rode me while I fondled her arse and tits.

Reading her profile she's offering a vanilla girl next door girl friend experience, and that's what I got, and really enjoyed.

Offline Tommyvance

Thanks, nice review and I would be tempted. However, I live in postcode you mentioned and don't do local.  She could literally be the girl next door......  :D

Offline Jacksonwood

@tommy I genuinely lol'd 😂