Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative Reality - Bournemouth  (Read 1740 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

External Link/Members Only

I have a feeling this SP may well be the long lost and lamented 'Dolly Bird'. Can anyone confirm? i tried contacting her but got no reply.

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I have a feeling this SP may well be the long lost and lamented 'Dolly Bird'. Can anyone confirm? i tried contacting her but got no reply.

Long lost and lamented by whom? Just you? Besides a couple of reviews, she's had hardly a mention on this site.
If you look at the pics for both Dolly Bird and this SP, there are similar moles across the neckline to one of her arms, so it looks like it might be her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 02:57:45 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Badgerboy

I was looking to book her next week.  If she is whoever DollyBird was, is that a good thing or should I avoid?

Offline houseboot

If it is her then her 2 previous Reviews can be seen here (linked to her redundant AW profile)

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

Possibly also known as "Davina Deluxe" and other names too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 08:26:42 am by houseboot »

Offline southcoastpunter

Davina Deluxe is a name that goes way back in the Bournemouth area - so she has been around (albeit with a few breaks and different names) for a long time. Never saw her but as far as I can remember feedback was positive. I think she even went back to the "Dorsex" days and was active on there. (Dorsex was sort of a local version of UKP, now long defunct!)   

Offline spodmeister

Davina Deluxe is a name that goes way back in the Bournemouth area - so she has been around (albeit with a few breaks and different names) for a long time. Never saw her but as far as I can remember feedback was positive. I think she even went back to the "Dorsex" days and was active on there. (Dorsex was sort of a local version of UKP, now long defunct!)

"Lara Licks" was the name she used on Dorsex when I saw her back in 2007.