Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbery  (Read 7905 times)

Offline winkywanky

Sorry to hear about your being scammed by this cheating bitch, HP.

I hope she gets her just deserts as a result of your willingness to expose her.

Good luck, Sir  ;).

Offline riskytimes

this is a rather alarming story but I don't think it is robbery or even theft , you paid for a service which you did not get so I'm surprised the police would even investigate but very brave to go to them as I can think of the can of worms this could open up if you have a partner or missus at home.

I think I would put it down to experience and move on. hope it gets a good outcome anyway. 

Offline winkywanky

Of course it's theft!

If - as is likely - she had no intention of providing the service for which he paid, it's theft, pure and simple.

Offline Daffodil

this is a rather alarming story but I don't think it is robbery or even theft , you paid for a service which you did not get so I'm surprised the police would even investigate but very brave to go to them as I can think of the can of worms this could open up if you have a partner or missus at home.

I think I would put it down to experience and move on. hope it gets a good outcome anyway.

So what would you call it?

Offline winkywanky

And the fact that the police are at all interested in it means that there is a criminal case to be considered.

I have no idea of the legal distinction between theft and robbery, but either way, she has committed a crime. Whether the circumstances of that crime will allow a prosecution remains to be seen of course. She sounds like an experienced, devious bitch.

greychap

I was robbed today. First time ever.

I do not wish to post the details of the lady here but if asked I might tell you in a private message. It was in Buckinghamshire. Police may be onto it and I do not want to prejudice that or alert this nasty woman.

I saw a profile. I liked the photos and the brief profile. We emailed via AW. I booked, she confirmed and she sent her postcode and street name and phone number. I called on the day and asked if I could arrive an hour earlier. OK. Printed a Google map and found the place OK. I called and she asked me to wait and she would show me. She turned up very shortly a little breathless and said she was staying in the next street. I asked her to get into the back seat as my front seat was full of my stuff. Popped round and while doing so asked why. She said it was a shared house as if that was an explanation. I fished around to ask what the other ladies were like and she said it was all men and they get on fine. I did like her looks and figure.

So in we went and there was an Asian gent in a long white smock in the bare kitchen. She showed me into an untidy bedroom and asked for the dosh. I gave it to her with a bar of chocolate and she kissed me. I asked to use the toilet and went off but took my bag with me. When I came back she had done a runner. I called her name softly and went upstairs and down with no sign of her and called more loudly. I then realised that the guy who was leaving spoke no English. Another lady came out of a different room. I said where was the other lady and she had no idea. Hostility built up when I explained I had been robbed and she said I was making her uncomfortable and she would call the police if I did not go.

I went to my car but looked back. She went to the next house and there was an Asian family with the gent I had met and she translated for him and they looked very hostile and nobody appeared to know about my lady.

I called her. My number was blocked; call failed. She texted to ask where I was! I replied and went back but no sign of her but I think it was an attempt to claim it was me that did the runner.

I drove round the block and there she was not. I decided to call 101 and reported a robbery. They took details and said officers would be with me shortly. I had not expected that and I waited until the time when the punt would have ended and called them. I arranged to meet the coppers at the local nick. I drove there and waited and then quit. I had to get home before I was missed. I said to the station sergeant that they must get in touch as I had a photo of the lady.

I am worried that if I post details her profile will go. It has already gone twice and I did not realise at first but there was a subtle difference each time it returned. I am worried that if I post details I might be outed. I am glad I took down her phone number on paper as when a profile goes so do the messages.

Bloody hell HP what a horrible situation to be in shame this happened to you.

Must say though im surprised alarm bells did not ring when you knew there was other men in the place, they could of attacked you so a bit risky from the start with the shared place.

Admire you for going to the police and having a MRS at home, my nerves would be bad with it all.

But hope something comes from it and she gets in trouble.

Offline smiths

She fucked off with his money, of course its theft, legally its probably not robbery as he gave it to her willingly without being threatened to hand it over obviously in good faith thinking she was honest and would offer the service she agreed to offer.

How seriously the police take it who knows ultimately.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am not going to do any more about it now, the Bill have her details and her photo and her record. I need to sleep at night without this going round inside my skull,

Thanks for all your kind words.

Offline smiths

I am not going to do any more about it now, the Bill have her details and her photo and her record. I need to sleep at night without this going round inside my skull,

I don't blame you, you have done more than enough in my view. :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Three 6's on the end. Possibly her most apt profile yet?

greychap

She fucked off with his money, of course its theft, legally its probably not robbery as he gave it to her willingly without being threatened to hand it over obviously in good faith thinking she was honest and would offer the service she agreed to offer.

How seriously the police take it who knows ultimately.

Yes its theft not as serious as robbery but still theft and a scam.

greychap

Your right I agree with you, you have done everything you can by letting police know and reporting it on here. There is no more you can do.

Offline Johny Stone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still thick as a brick :D

From her 6th profile:

I have sent off I.d to verify myself again as my profile keeps disappearing I have also told aw about this.

Offline Jerboa

Does she not realise her profiles are being reported? Dumb bitch!

Offline Lewis

Does she not realise her profiles are being reported? Dumb bitch!

Not unless she's a member on here. Up until recently you could read this forum as a visitor, but now you have to log in to be able to do so.

So, unless she is a member, which I very much doubt she is, then she's got no chance of finding out. It's probably not even her creating the AW accounts though.

ps, profile reported again  :D

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine someone is telling her, possibly someone from SAAFE?

She's probably wanting to just keep on starting new AW profiles until people get fed up with reporting her, but she hasn't reckoned on the admirable persistence of UKP's members when one of their finest has been slighted  :rolleyes:  :D.

Stupid, nasty bint.

vw

I should imagine someone is telling her, possibly someone from SAAFE?

She's probably wanting to just keep on starting new AW profiles until people get fed up with reporting her, but she hasn't reckoned on the admirable persistence of UKP's members when one of their finest has been slighted  :rolleyes:  :D.

Stupid, nasty bint.
Just reported and had a rant at them for letting her back on 6 times !

Offline smiths

Not unless she's a member on here. Up until recently you could read this forum as a visitor, but now you have to log in to be able to do so.

So, unless she is a member, which I very much doubt she is, then she's got no chance of finding out. It's probably not even her creating the AW accounts though.

ps, profile reported again  :D

I don't agree she has no chance because another WG who is a member of UKP or indeed even a punter could be telling her.

Offline winkywanky

Just reported and had a rant at them for letting her back on 6 times !

And good on you, Sir!  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

...this is getting boring, she just keeps adding 6's on the end. How appropriate  :rolleyes:.

MrBridger

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:56:11 pm by MrBridger »

Offline riskytimes

Yes its theft not as serious as robbery but still theft and a scam.

wrong !   making off without payment !!  arrestable offence hoewever its not theft " a person is guilty of theft is they dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it " theft and steal shall be construed accordingly .

every part of the definition must be proved . its a civil dispute which is why it will be difficult to prove. she took the money then left the premises her reason should you find her could one of many and she could say i did not intend to keep the money as when i went back the client had gone !! in law you must take all resonable steps to find the owner of the money so going to a police station and hand it in would suffice

vw

wrong !   making off without payment !!  arrestable offence hoewever its not theft " a person is guilty of theft is they dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it " theft and steal shall be construed accordingly .

every part of the definition must be proved . its a civil dispute which is why it will be difficult to prove. she took the money then left the premises her reason should you find her could one of many and she could say i did not intend to keep the money as when i went back the client had gone !! in law you must take all resonable steps to find the owner of the money so going to a police station and hand it in would suffice
Have you realised how much of a cunt you sound like ?

wazzer

For cunt read lawyer. I believe the 2 words are interchangeable.

yorkshire123

If my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle, does it really matter what words are used? The cunt ripped a punter off that's all I need to know.

Offline riskytimes

no but quite obviously you are an uneducated individual and resort to low life language and probably live in a trailer park ! I rest my case m'lud !!

Offline riskytimes

Oh and as your profile suggests yes a virtual waster so no space on here for that type

vw

no but quite obviously you are an uneducated individual and resort to low life language and probably live in a trailer park ! I rest my case m'lud !!
Cunt you are not educated, with your legal bluff you should know a sentence begins with a capital letter.

Offline smiths

Oh and as your profile suggests yes a virtual waster so no space on here for that type

Trying to get VW banned I see with your report to admin as you didn't like his reply to you. That's a really shitty thing to do in my view. :thumbsdown:

vw

Trying to get VW banned I see with your report to admin as you didn't like his reply to you. That's a really shitty thing to do in my view. :thumbsdown:
Well by all means he can report anything to admin, but its up to him to choose the punishment if any, as its his site.  Being a very familiar with the law riskytimes must know the judge not the victim chooses the punishment !

Offline riskytimes

as previously mentioned uneducated but trying to get educated by looking up punctuation . 100 lines please on my desk or detention

Offline agent47

And riskytimes gets banned in 5...4...3...2...1  :sarcastic:

vw

And riskytimes gets banned in 5...4...3...2...1  :sarcastic:
Why would he get banned ?  Beyond me why that would be a banning offence?

Offline LoneWolf2020

its obvious why she keeps creating new profiles, every penny counts to her. She gets one booking, rips the guy off then gets home, cancels account and starts again. Obviously not a long term career plan but people like her live in the present.

p.s god she's ugly.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not as much as you when you call our police "pigs".        :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yorkshire123

Back again!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It makes you wonder what she's paying the Arab pimp for the lazy cunt.
Saying that long may they continue to make the profile so obvious to spot.

Hopefully he will come across a less gentlemanly punter who will happily put him on his arse.