Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best DFK  (Read 893 times)

Offline heysimon1991

Hi

I have seen other post of who does the best DFK in other areas which are older posts. I wanted recommendations of girls who are the best DFK in the south east. I haven't really come across anyone.

Any recommendations?

Offline Mightier Than

I would recommend:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=19862

Though that reviewer hasn't contributed any more than that one review, so may not be reliable

Online Fuzzyduck

I would recommend:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=19862

Though that reviewer hasn't contributed any more than that one review, so may not be reliable

I'm not sure I'd trust what that punter says - he only seems to post about that one girl.

Offline Mightier Than

I definitely wouldn't trust what that punter says.  But seeing as he's asking for advice, after a solitary review in the 5 years since registration and no other contributions, I thought maybe he should re-read that review rather than ask others for help

Offline heysimon1991

Hahah, well played.

So is the deal, you only receive help if you you contribute multiple reviews?

I was just asking a question, if you don't want to help, I understand.

Online Fuzzyduck

Hahah, well played.

So is the deal, you only receive help if you you contribute multiple reviews?

I was just asking a question, if you don't want to help, I understand.

Not exactly, but you will have seen that members who contribute to the site generally get better quality responses. Your thread isn't exactly on fire, is it? It doesn't have to be reviews (although there are the most obvious currency); it can be be contributing intel/experiences to other threads.

The other point is that it's quite an open and lazy question (the SE is a big area) and members are less likely to provide focussed responses. If someone makes the effort to suggest someone 100 miles away, are you going to act on it? You've also provided zero evidence that you've done any homework. You could have kicked off the thread with who your top 5 are for DFK (expect the "where are your reviews" response) and stated that you intend to visit some new ones and will subsequently review.

Offline heysimon1991

Thank you for that response.

I will take it on board and will try to be more active.

Even thought he sarcasm was good, I do appreciate what you wrote in the more recent post.