Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Mala - Thai Milf touring the South  (Read 1038 times)

fezzy197

External Link/Members Only

I've got a thing for orientals and even more of a thing for oriental milfs.

So when i saw this little beauty in Basingstoke recently i jumped at the chance to meet her.

comms were good with text message for address.  Put it in the SatNav and it took me to the place.  However, then had to find parking which was a bit difficult.  Eventaully got in but a bit late.

Nice flat in modern block so very discreet.

When i got in and met Mala I was impressed.  Very pretty and a bit older than she suggests - probably add 10 years to her AW age.  Nonetheless lovely body - alhtough she still had a slutty blouse and skirt combo going on.

did the paperwork and returned to fk which turned into dfk along with groping my dick while i groped her ass.  Great start which lasted a few minutes.

What followed was a very good service over 30-40 minutes.  DFK was followed by OWO which was as good as I've expreienced.  Plenty of focus on all parts with lots of saliva on the  tip, shaft and balls.  I got the impressions she is quite a dirty lady that would go further if you wanted her to.

Eventually got the rubber on and fucked her missionary - whilst fucking her she told me I could do whatever I wanted to her - that got me over the edge and as good as I can remember with a SP.

By the end I had her red lipstick all over me and needed a bit of a clean up!   

Would definitely go back - but will leave it a while until the memories wear off.

Offline Whiskymac

Just got back from seeing Mala, now in Farnborough. She's in a large new block of flats near centre of town, next to the business park which reminded of that punting mecca called Milton Keynes. Had a half hour service. Had lots of wet French kissing and sloppy owo. Used plenty of lube and shagged her surprisingly tight bald pussy. She seems to move around the south quite a lot. She definitely worth a shag if you like Asian milfs. Her stated age of 31 is about 10 out.  But she's still quite trim and shapely and no more than a size 10.