Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StellaDeLafontaine in Reading  (Read 1711 times)

Online contentguy

Just wondered if anyone has seen this lady.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks a quite tempting busty MILF.

Guy

Offline Cunning Punt

Guy

No, but I would advise caution. Her profile has a number of alarm bells.

1) Apart from the fact she is a whopping £160 an hour with no 30mins option, she says OWO is "at discretion" ie you probably won't get it.

2) The word 'webcam' is high up in the profile and the text on her profile is all about what she does on webcam. Even her pics are webcam pictures.

3) Who the fuck calls herself Stella DeLaFontaine?!  :unknown:

4) She's hidden her feedback, which is a massive red flag.

So in summary she appears to be a girl who's only really interested in webcam and would not be enthusiastic about actually meeting clients in person, and if she does she charges a fortune and would probably provide a shit service.

But that's just a hunch.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 07:53:11 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lema

Q. Can we meet?A. I do accept meet bookings from those who contact me via webcam or phone first. If we hit it off and feel there is chemistry then I will grant you access to a select group of gentleman whom I meet with. My rates are on my page.

Who the fuck does she think she is !!  :thumbsdown:
Stay well clear Guy.

Online contentguy

Thanks guys, you’re both right.
The feedback was only hidden recently, but agree totally about red flag.

She looks older than advertised and assuming pics are genuine, she’s probably older still.

I’ll pass.

Guy

onlyonceplease

iv have met her twice;one for 5 hours and then for an overnight. One of the best ive seeen. A msut go but she is an hour girl not a cheap enter,suck,fuck and go. Book atleast an hour

Guy

Offline Danj89

I saw last week she now offers a half hour rate.
Would have toftt but schedule was mad last week.
If she keeps the half hour rate might go end of the month.

Offline Lema

Q. Can we meet?A. I do accept meet bookings from those who contact me via webcam or phone first. If we hit it off and feel there is chemistry then I will grant you access to a select group of gentleman whom I meet with. My rates are on my page.

looks like she's taken this Q&A off her profile.
Also now shows her feedback and does a 30 minute meet for £80.
She must have thought her phone was broken.  :D

Online contentguy

Perhaps worth reconsidering, though the usual preference of the reviewer differs significantly to mine.
And she’s flippin expensive for an hour.

Guy

Online contentguy

Though, thank you to “onlyonceplease” for taking the trouble to review and bump this thread.

Much appreciated.

Guy

Offline Lema

Perhaps worth reconsidering, though the usual preference of the reviewer differs significantly to mine.
And she’s flippin expensive for an hour.

Guy
go for the 30 minutes £80 . :thumbsup:

Online contentguy

Indeed, she’s not so expensive for 30 mins.

Guy

Offline ciscoxxx69

Shes an open-minded, good and willing Filthy Fuck.....loves a Slutty Facial too  :cool:

onlyonceplease

I copy that; she was pleading for me to do facial but i cudnt due to vasoconstriction reasons
Shes an open-minded, good and willing Filthy Fuck.....loves a Slutty Facial too  :cool: