Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk ups House of Divine  (Read 5396 times)

Offline SomTumFucker

Yes you're right there Fuzzy.  Events have shown that you read others online even more accurately than I do.   I've just bought a bottle of Fuzzy Duck curious gin in your honour.

As for folks hating on HoD for staying open till the last minute,  I guess that's a valid perspecive, but I have a different opinion.  Several of their girls will be totally dependent on what they make from whoring.  While most (maybe all) file tax returns,  at least some likely report near zero.  Even under the more generous forthcomming measures for the self employed, they'd be likely to get next to nothing.  They can't get benefits,  they can't fly home to Romania or whereever,  as none natives its harder for them to get stuff from food banks.   Some of them even have 'slum'  style landlords who won't be reasonable about rent reductions.

In this light, the HoD managements decision to help their girls avoid destitution by risking social opprobium & even legal trouble is rather heroic. Like you guys are saying,  it will long be remembered.

I see they've already got several of their lasses camming & selling pics (Link to cam site removed as per rules) .  Once lasses I've punted like Elizabeth arrive on there, I'll pay for some. And if the Mods don't decide to permaban me, I'll let you guys know how good it is.

I couldn’t agree less - most of us contribute a major % our income in taxes and NI to pay for the frontline staff fighting this virus and keeping the whole show going. So no sympathy for those that contribute squat or nominal tax returns and didn’t save for a rainy day. Well it’s pissing rain now and a lot more deserving folk are suffering worse.

HoD as heroes - don’t make me laugh - they are exploitative pimps who will sit on their wealth and find fresh meat when this shitstorm passes. When the real heroes are risking their lives to save ours your obsequiousness is nauseating.

Offline pbrown355

Offline anonymouse72

He stayed open as long as possible to milk every last drop of income before he was forced to pull stumps. The girls welfare and earnings were the last thing on his mind.

Offline fudi_maar

While most (maybe all) file tax returns....

So a Romanian girl who barely knows English, maybe isn't even allowed to work here, and probably has no knowledge of the tax laws of her own country let alone this one, is going online to the HMRC website to file her returns? Or even hire the services of an accountant?

Hilarious  :lol:

Offline jasonbourne

one of the reasons i like HoD is they generally have at least a few english girls on the books. a couple have mentioned to me that they pay tax. but now its shut down, i presume they can't earn. i don't take pleasure in seeing people struggling to pay rent etc

Offline jesse4585

So a Romanian girl who barely knows English, maybe isn't even allowed to work here, and probably has no knowledge of the tax laws of her own country let alone this one, is going online to the HMRC website to file her returns? Or even hire the services of an accountant?

Hilarious  :lol:
If you're picturing them doing it purely on their own initiative, then yes it's hilarious.  However, I've not been having a laugh on this thread.

I've been told by a HoD Romanian that she's been filing tax returns for more than a year. And while I don't recall her saying this directly, the impression I got was that they all do tax returns.

Now it's my intuition that while far from perfect, the HoD boss cares more about his staff than the average pimp. Huh, more so many regular bosses, like the scum Richard Branson.   But even if I thought he was in it purely for himself, it would make sense for HoD to provide help for all his lasses to file tax returns  (Could be done very cheaply with a bulk discount from a single accountant).

1)  There are reports that some of the recent UK Brothel closures are because authorities weren't happy on grounds of tax.
2)   Post Brexit, any EU citizen is more likely to obtain settled status if they're registered for tax.

I don't know for sure that HoD helps them do this as I don't like to talk to girls about the management.  But reading between the lines, the odds seem over 80% that this happens.  Another possibility is that the Maids help the girls do it  - some of them have maternal qualities, and filing a return is in a girls own interests for a number of reasons.

Anyway,  I now won't be reporting back on eThot sessions as a Mod has reminded me it's against the rules. 

Offline jesse4585

one of the reasons i like HoD is they generally have at least a few english girls on the books. a couple have mentioned to me that they pay tax.

Yep, except maybe with street walkers, it's my understanding it's common to pay tax right across the industry - including for non British fully indie lasses.

Much stricter monitoring of bank accounts is part of the reason - it's been like this years now,  if you don't pay tax & put a sizeable amount into a bank account, you're at risk of having it frozen.   Not saying most pay all tax due of course, but they tend to pay at least a little. 

Online LLPunting

If you're picturing them doing it purely on their own initiative, then yes it's hilarious.  However, I've not been having a laugh on this thread.

I've been told by a HoD Romanian that she's been filing tax returns for more than a year. And while I don't recall her saying this directly, the impression I got was that they all do tax returns.

Now it's my intuition that while far from perfect, the HoD boss cares more about his staff than the average pimp. Huh, more so many regular bosses, like the scum Richard Branson.   But even if I thought he was in it purely for himself, it would make sense for HoD to provide help for all his lasses to file tax returns  (Could be done very cheaply with a bulk discount from a single accountant).

1)  There are reports that some of the recent UK Brothel closures are because authorities weren't happy on grounds of tax.
2)   Post Brexit, any EU citizen is more likely to obtain settled status if they're registered for tax.

I don't know for sure that HoD helps them do this as I don't like to talk to girls about the management.  But reading between the lines, the odds seem over 80% that this happens.  Another possibility is that the Maids help the girls do it  - some of them have maternal qualities, and filing a return is in a girls own interests for a number of reasons.

Anyway,  I now won't be reporting back on eThot sessions as a Mod has reminded me it's against the rules.

You continue to spout a whole load of cock-eyed codswallop.  MR HoD is purportedly an ex-Cop who undoubtedly still has significant ties into the police force, his illegal brothel is tolerated (as others are) because they are as discrete as they can be and the girls, whilst committing a crime, along with their boss, do so whilst purportedly paying taxes.  Do they declare their full receipts?  How sure are HMRC that they're getting their full dues?  Are they employees or independent contractors?  Statutory sick pay?  Parental leave?  Child-benefit claimants?  Housing Benefit?

Mr HoD facilitates the crimes of a couple of dozen "taxpaying" criminals (in the US the FBI chase such "legit" gangsters using RICO laws) our boys in blue could do likewise but for whatever reason choose not to investigate a flagrant flouting of the law.

Mr Branson, whilst likely employing a number of tax magicians to minimise his personal tax bill and possibly his various company liabilities over the years, has still provided thousands of UK civilians with gainful employment over the past 40 decades which were more than likely paying their full dues in tax and NI contributions.
Calling Branson as your villain and celebrating Mr HoD just marks you as a 100% bonafide idiot, touting for an exploitative and coercive criminal operation.

You may be willing to believe that the girls set the booking process and it's wholly driven by their want for cash with not a care for how much they pay HoD to work a shift.  If you can prove it then please do, tell us how all the girls are happily upper tax bracket individuals bemoaning their tax and NI bills in the tens of thousands or how they are individually incorporated overseas to minimise their liabilities thanks to the tax advice they pay handsomely for.  Many of us who have experienced or watched the evolution of this operation over the years will probably be of a very different impression.

Online LLPunting

Yep, except maybe with street walkers, it's my understanding it's common to pay tax right across the industry - including for non British fully indie lasses.

Much stricter monitoring of bank accounts is part of the reason - it's been like this years now,  if you don't pay tax & put a sizeable amount into a bank account, you're at risk of having it frozen.   Not saying most pay all tax due of course, but they tend to pay at least a little.

And yet we pay the girls in cash... the same cash that is portered across borders in just below legal limit amounts to avoid tax and money-laundering alarms, the same cash that is spent on goods that are carried home as "possessions" avoiding duties, sure some of it is paid into bank accounts to establish the size of their business for those girls that declare to HMRC but alot of it avoids as much of government levy as it can.

Offline jesse4585

Do they declare their full receipts?
Like I said in my reply to Fuzzy,  "at least some likely report near zero", so I doubt it.  I don't know the answer to your other questions. 

Sorry if my reply to fudi_maar  suggested I was arguing HoD ensure full compliance.   You know the expression "good enough for government purposes" - I was suggesting they were doing that, maybe leaving the decision on how much to declare to the girls themselves.   Or it could be they aren't even that bothered about actual revenue going to the government, they might just want the lasses to register just to give them a better chance of retaining the staff once Brexit deportions get started.

Calling Branson as your villain and celebrating Mr HoD just marks you as a 100% bonafide idiot

Branson's just asked his hotel staff to take unpaid leave, even though his net worth is over 2 Billion. It would have been a drop in the ocean for him to look after them properly. Many regular businessmen who don't even have a million in the bank are making deep sacrifices to keep paying their staff.  And these are folk who don't made a big deal about being "fluffy" and understanding people like the hypocrite Branson.

Look, while I'm a member of Labour I'm not normally judgemental and I have genuine respect for many Tories & for free market businessmen. But Branson's made himself a pariah even in the eyes of the more easy going types, at least until he does something to atone.   Even Tory MPs can't believe his heartlessness External Link/Members Only

OK, I'm not going to reply more on this thread as some may see this as going off topic.  Also , while I'm normally chilled, I'm literally shaking right now. The idea of favourably comparing someone like Branson with an apparently* honourable operator like Mr HoD is too much too bear.

* I accept the fact that Veterans like LLP know things that I don't...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:35:55 am by jesse4585 »

Offline hermanmunster

And yet we pay the girls in cash... the same cash that is portered across borders in just below legal limit amounts to avoid tax and money-laundering alarms, the same cash that is spent on goods that are carried home as "possessions" avoiding duties, sure some of it is paid into bank accounts to establish the size of their business for those girls that declare to HMRC but alot of it avoids as much of government levy as it can.

I find myself agreeing with LLP again.

I am personally more informed with agency girls than say AW girls.  Some agencies accept card payments, but this is only to provide info to HMRC that can be supported should investigations begin.  In reality they only encourage cash, they will, on a daily basis send their "henchmen" to the familiar haunts to collect the cash.

Some girls will I'm sure submit tax returns (to justify their existence here in the UK), but would anybody in their right mind believe that all cash taken is declared.  Most as "sub contractors" and therefore self employed, would have to be VAT registered - can you imagine a girl buying condoms and stressing that she needs a VAT receipt?

Most girls seem free in saying they send money home on a regular basis - all to stay within acceptable limits and to avoid the ringing of alarm bells.
They also say that the money isn't the most important thing - really? Of course I believe you?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:39:23 am by hermanmunster »

Online LLPunting

I find myself agreeing with LLP again.

I am personally more informed with agency girls than say AW girls.  Some agencies accept card payments, but this is only to provide info to HMRC that can be supported should investigations begin.  In reality they only encourage cash, they will, on a daily basis send their "henchmen" to the familiar haunts to collect the cash.

Some girls will I'm sure submit tax returns (to justify their existence here in the UK), but would anybody in their right mind believe that all cash taken is declared.  Most as "sub contractors" and therefore self employed, would have to be VAT registered - can you imagine a girl buying condoms and stressing that she needs a VAT receipt?

Most girls seem free in saying they send money home on a regular basis - all to stay within acceptable limits and to avoid the ringing of alarm bells.
They also say that the money isn't the most important thing - really? Of course I believe you?

Hold the phone, not only have I just seen council workmen fix a pothole in under 30 mins, a large, pink, snouted quadraped has just sailed by on gossamer wings and now this!
We've turned the corner lads, the crisis will be over soon!   :hi:

Online LLPunting

Like I said in my reply to Fuzzy,  "at least some likely report near zero", so I doubt it.  I don't know the answer to your other questions. 

Sorry if my reply to fudi_maar  suggested I was arguing HoD ensure full compliance.   You know the expression "good enough for government purposes" - I was suggesting they were doing that, maybe leaving the decision on how much to declare to the girls themselves.   Or it could be they aren't even that bothered about actual revenue going to the government, they might just want the lasses to register just to give them a better chance of retaining the staff once Brexit deportions get started.

Branson's just asked his hotel staff to take unpaid leave, even though his net worth is over 2 Billion. It would have been a drop in the ocean for him to look after them properly. Many regular businessmen who don't even have a million in the bank are making deep sacrifices to keep paying their staff.  And these are folk who don't made a big deal about being "fluffy" and understanding people like the hypocrite Branson.

Look, while I'm a member of Labour I'm not normally judgemental and I have genuine respect for many Tories & for free market businessmen. But Branson's made himself a pariah even in the eyes of the more easy going types, at least until he does something to atone.   Even Tory MPs can't believe his heartlessness External Link/Members Only

OK, I'm not going to reply more on this thread as some may see this as going off topic.  Also , while I'm normally chilled, I'm literally shaking right now. The idea of favourably comparing someone like Branson with an apparently* honourable operator like Mr HoD is too much too bear.

* I accept the fact that Veterans like LLP know things that I don't...

You're not judgemental?  Yet you picked out one guy.  How about Philip Green and his collaborators?  He is definitely worse.  Any of the entrants on the UK/EU/Global rich list all the way down to "humble" millionaires?  Mr Wetherspoons telling his lot to feel free to go work at Tesco's?  Dyson?
"Wealthy" owners of any business that requires staff to operate and relies in part on the knowledge and decision-making skills of those staff are acting in their own interests to preserve the integrity of their viable businesses and minimising the cost of resuming profitable function.  Altruism is not in play.

Offline smiths

What a load of fucking shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Clueless, the divine pimps, mr and mrs are utterly ruthless scumbags who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. He is known for shagging his WGs one of whom posted about it on here a few years ago, known as Olga-Gate, his wife went nuts on their Twitter. :rolleyes: Yeah they are lovely people. :rolleyes: In reality they leech of WGs to make a very good living, then moan and groan when they get anything but perfect feedback, banned off here years ago I am very glad to say thanks to old admin who had their measure.

In addition these pair of cunts helped destroy another punting forum with their touting and attacking punters who dared challenge them including me along with their pack of bribed cunts who called themselves punters. :rolleyes: Which is a big reason NIK started UKP fortunately for those of us who give a shit about honesty. They bribe some willing punters with discounts a number who have been banned off here including VT who was on the take for years. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Their goal is to undermine the honesty of UKP as best they can, by all means they can muster, low life pimp scum. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You're not judgemental?  Yet you picked out one guy.  How about Philip Green and his collaborators?  He is definitely worse.  Any of the entrants on the UK/EU/Global rich list all the way down to "humble" millionaires?  Mr Wetherspoons telling his lot to feel free to go work at Tesco's?  Dyson?
"Wealthy" owners of any business that requires staff to operate and relies in part on the knowledge and decision-making skills of those staff are acting in their own interests to preserve the integrity of their viable businesses and minimising the cost of resuming profitable function.  Altruism is not in play.

You are a better man than I to engage this "besties with Karl" tout cunt with rational discussion.

Offline tintin100

What a load of fucking shit. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Clueless, the divine pimps, mr and mrs are utterly ruthless scumbags who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. He is known for shagging his WGs one of whom posted about it on here a few years ago, known as Olga-Gate, his wife went nuts on their Twitter. :rolleyes: Yeah they are lovely people. :rolleyes: In reality they leech of WGs to make a very good living, then moan and groan when they get anything but perfect feedback, banned off here years ago I am very glad to say thanks to old admin who had their measure.

In addition these pair of cunts helped destroy another punting forum with their touting and attacking punters who dared challenge them including me along with their pack of bribed cunts who called themselves punters. :rolleyes: Which is a big reason NIK started UKP fortunately for those of us who give a shit about honesty. They bribe some willing punters with discounts a number who have been banned off here including VT who was on the take for years. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I knew about Lara-Gate. :P 

Their goal is to undermine the honesty of UKP as best they can, by all means they can muster, low life pimp scum. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

Wouldn’t wish this virus on anyone but if the low life scum pimp got it I doubt many would give it a second thought  :hi:

Online LLPunting

Wouldn’t wish this virus on anyone but if the low life scum pimp got it I doubt many would give it a second thought  :hi:

He's a cop turned criminal receiving implicit sanction from the authorities, I wouldn't waste my thoughts on wishing a low mortality affliction on him.