Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo in Blackpool or Preston.  (Read 407 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Planning a Duo session next week, so if anyone has any recommendations?

I am partial to slim Thai’s. But from past experience, find Thai’s don’t do well as a Duo. There not really into watching a pal get Rodger’ed, or even letting bare bits touch each other.

Last Duo I had in Blackpool was Mandy & her pal Suzi a few years ago. Both big girls, & didn’t really do it for me. Not that I think there still going….

There is a pair on UKadultzone that popped up.. External Link/Members Only
but looks TGTBT.

Also another pair on VS.. External Link/Members Only

Cheers guys. 👍

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:27:51 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Blackpool Rock

The UK adult zone one looks dodgy, i've seen the profile before and just thought Nah, says size 12 but the pic looks like a couple of hot size 8 / 10 girls so i'm thinking fake pic and fuck knows what you will actually get, size 14  :unknown:
Also a review / comment on there mentions something about "The young one" so i'm guessing the other one is middle age

The VS profile says they are Belgian, presumably that's the new Romanian then  :rolleyes:
Question is can you handle 2 stroppy Roms at the same time  :thumbsdown: 

Offline Laid_back_bloke

The VS profile says they are Belgian, presumably that's the new Romanian then  :rolleyes:
Question is can you handle 2 stroppy Roms at the same time  :thumbsdown:

Two ROM’s, Definitely. Used to be a flat in a well known block on New Hall Preston about 5 years ago. Used to get a 45min duo with a pair of ROM’s for £120. Had a fair few top double ups…. Happy times.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Duo is an extra £30.

Alarm bells are ringing loud 🤭🤭🤭