Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Treat?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Bikerman

How often do you punt? And do you see it as an ocassional treat? I punt about 3/4 times a year and prefer massage as treat...or do you use punting  because you dont get what you need or want at home or just to try new things out
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cideruk

Yes as a treat to scratch the itch I'm not getting at home

WG - Facial, CIM, Anal, Anal Play, Rimming and Gushers (for the small number that can and aren't liars)

Home - Normal sex, RO & occasional BJs

Also occasionally in a tick list sort of way if I fancy a particular type of woman - huge boobs, non white, pregnant etc

Offline bdyno

Up until the summer, I usually did a couple of meets a month.  Occasionally 3, that was normally to make up for one that hadn't gone too well!

Quit my job in summer though, so currently watching the pennies and not really punting at all.  I guess when I start up again it will depend on how good a salary I get and how much spare cash there is each month.

Offline Al R

Punting = my sex life, I’ve had a couple of breaks but other than that a couple of times a month, mostly with regs when I had them. Nothing since last Feb thanks to Covid

Offline Bikerman

Notbeen getting much at home.. usually quickies as wife prefers it over quick
But i get urge to go for massage as i like the closeness and touch i dont get at home
Plus i start to get curious about sucking cock so either a TS  next or male massage
I use punting to try new things i know i dont get at home...we used to swung as couple and since we stopped due bad experience our sex life diminished  mostly age and menopause

Offline Clitheroelad

Bikerman, Your avatar scares me  :lol:

Offline Lady Lover

:D I agree! I've got unwanted visions of Phil M sucking off a tranny in my minds eye now  :scare:

Offline cideruk

we used to swung as couple and since we stopped due bad experience our sex life diminished  mostly age and menopause

Unlucky to go from fucking strangers together to v little sex, wor lass will be approaching menopause soon :-(
Hope it doesn't reduce the number of times we have sex as it's pretty rare already and always me that initiates it.

Offline Bikerman

Im a pussycat really.... as for menopayse when wife started she was rampant.. taalk dirty in normal chat and her pussy was wet. But few years later all urges have gone and i get it bout 3 times a years
Ill change avatar if you get nightmares

Offline darkace

3 times a year luxury i am down to none a year. :wackogirl:

Offline cideruk

Wife when expecting our first bairn became really horny for first few weeks before sickness kicked in

Second bairn, morning sickness for 40 weeks, ended up on a drip 3 times

Offline Thephoenix

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 04:41:31 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Kool Keef

It's the big moonface along with the unblinking eyes, staring into the deepest & darkest recessses of your very soul that gets to me.  :scare:

Offline Nwlad

I try go to a thai massage 2 or 3 times a month have also resorted to hand jobs off street girls when  I've been about skint

Offline Briddy

It's the big moonface along with the unblinking eyes, staring into the deepest & darkest recessses of your very soul that gets to me.  :scare:
the eyes secretly judging you   :lol:

Offline Puntaway

How often do you punt? And do you see it as an ocassional treat? I punt about 3/4 times a year and prefer massage as treat...or do you use punting  because you dont get what you need or want at home or just to try new things out

Under normal circumstances probably around once a month, but last year/this year very not much at all due to obvious reasons. Go to experience what I don’t get at home, so not that bothered about the gfe type but usually prefer anything that’s a little different.

Online ISTS2005

I like it its funny, I know who he is when I see that :D

Offline Clitheroelad

Im a pussycat really...
Ill change avatar if you get nightmares

Not on my account mate. Ill get used to it  :D

Online ISTS2005

Used to punt once or twice a month usually, cash and opportunity depending. Then went to the massage scene as all my regs seemed to stop, and struggled to find anyone decent new at the favourable prices and level of comaradare I had built up with my regs.Stayed at twice a month ish up until fucking lockdown and since then I've slowed right down. Its like you say a treat and where it might fit in with days off from work sometimes I cant be arsed, other times I might rush off after finishing at the store because I've got the horn. difficult to predict