Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on English-Layla-Price Netherton.  (Read 1165 times)

Offline lewisjones23

Wouldnt punt there as not the best area, if she is living there then she’ll be a bit of a scruff

Also them 🦆 lips make it look like she has a muzzy 😅

Offline Mike66

Wouldnt punt there as not the best area, if she is living there then she’ll be a bit of a scruff

Also them 🦆 lips make it look like she has a muzzy 😅

Was looking at her on AW, there’s someone else that seems to work in the same place, is it a bad area? Thought it’d be handy being by the motorway, think I’ll cross her off the hit list...thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline Scousepunter20

She used to work on the Wirral. Not 100% about area i have a crap car so no problem. I also go during the day.

Offline lewisjones23

Was looking at her on AW, there’s someone else that seems to work in the same place, is it a bad area? Thought it’d be handy being by the motorway, think I’ll cross her off the hit list...thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Its not the type of place that you go to out of choice to be honest, very scruffy and you could easily stand out if not local etc

The Marion Square is the local ‘ highlight ‘ 😅

Offline Scousemouse

The area is fine, it’s just a council estate, had a few punts in the area a while back, was working there a month ago but didn’t punt, not seen these girls, but area is fine

Offline mexicola

She tours quite a lot, works near me in Bromborough, Wirral (you can guess the hotel).

I have always been dubious of her profile, the pics are always taken at funny angle, (she is 5'1") so suspect she is hiding something. Her profile is very long, and doesnt read particularly well. I always feel it would be a poor service from a touring girl. Perhaps one day I'll try a 15/30min with her.

This is one of her touring mates who has mixed feedback too.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 08:57:35 am by mexicola »

Offline sinbad52

Yes mostly a council estate. I grew up not far from there and cut through last week as a shortcut due to road closures. Netherton never had as bad a reputation as some other council estates and if I fancied a dabble I would not have a great amount of hesitation

Offline Al R

Yes mostly a council estate. I grew up not far from there and cut through last week as a shortcut due to road closures. Netherton never had as bad a reputation as some other council estates and if I fancied a dabble I would not have a great amount of hesitation
Some parts are rough but in general there are far worse places than Netherton.

Offline lewisjones23

Some parts are rough but in general there are far worse places than Netherton.

Worse places about for sure

Last time I played Bootle Golfy there was a burnt out Land Rover on the 13th hole 😅

Offline Scousemouse

Worse places about for sure

Last time I played Bootle Golfy there was a burnt out Land Rover on the 13th hole 😅

That’s hilarious 😎

Offline Scousemouse

Offline lewisjones23

Played at Bootle myself !

if you can remember the 13th it is a blind tee shot, dog leg left

striped one over the corner and then got sight of the smouldering discovery once I got round the bend 😅