Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 6th Form Roleplay recommendations  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Clitheroelad

Ok so Ive veered away from the obvious schoolgirl roleplay thing for fear if getting flamed but I need sone recommendations for that sort of uniform / dressing up / roleplay type thing.

Lancs/ Manc area, Friday. Parlour or Indi. Not Sheridans sadly.

Offline McSwell

I've  not seen her but  Schoolgirl kate would seem to fit the bil

External Link/Members Only

Alternatively if you try some other girls on Adultwork but maybe instesd of asking for school girl maybe emphasise  that its a "St Trinians"  type that your looking for

vw

Ok so Ive veered away from the obvious schoolgirl roleplay thing for fear if getting flamed

Why would you get flamed its not illegal unless the prossie is under 18. 

Most prossies in school uniforms look ridiculous though.

Offline Kriss

I've  not seen her but  Schoolgirl kate would seem to fit the bil

External Link/Members Only

Alternatively if you try some other girls on Adultwork but maybe instesd of asking for school girl maybe emphasise  that its a "St Trinians"  type that your looking for

Not really interested in the SG scene, but I noticed that Kate has a couple of photos of a "milf for GB parties" and I was wondering if said milf would be available for a punt. I've emailed Kate, but I'm not sure she will reply.  :hi:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online threechilliman

Why would you get flamed its not illegal unless the prossie is under 18. 

I'd agree. I've reviewed a few schoolgirl punts and nobody's batted an eyelid.

Offline chrishornx

+1

vw

And dinner ladies?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Clitheroelad

I was just erring on the side of caution . Do you have any recs please ?

Online Moby Dick

I was just erring on the side of caution . Do you have any recs please ?

Sienna Kink has a slim body of an 18yr old plus the filth of a 30yr old. She suits school girl with extra kink.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Schoolmasterish is quite a good one. For any role plays you do really need to know the woman well enough though. I used to give my regs in that area a choice of two scenarios to make sure they were comfortable with it as I did expect them to act the part well. One I rather liked was get her to stand in the middle of the room, blind-fold her (very lightly) and then undress her and examine her naked body, uttering comments with light prods here and there (to which she was to remain silent until after I’d shagged her.). To do one like that you do both need to understand the basics of S&M and also she needs to have a modicum of intelligence (which rules out most of them).

Offline TomTank

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sienna Kink has a slim body of an 18yr old plus the filth of a 30yr old. She suits school girl with extra kink.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I was going to mention Sienna Kink but her profile indicates she isn't going to be working as much for a few months.
I saw her a couple of months back (review to follow) and she slipped into a slutty babysitter roleplay seamlessly while dressed as a SG  :thumbsup:

Offline McSwell

she slipped into a slutty babysitter roleplay seamlessly while dressed as a SG  :thumbsup:

Oh that brings back dangerous memories.
A good few years back my wife arranged for a couple of girls to babysit while we went out. At the end of the evening I had to  give them both a lift home, I think they'd been on the cider, they weren't  drunk just a bit merry but they were definitely up for some fun, trouble is they were only just over 16 so not jailbait but definitely a situation that could come back to bite you.

I wouldn't mind recreating it now with a couple of working girls though  ;)

Offline cueball

she slipped into a slutty babysitter roleplay seamlessly

Thanks for that....I've now got burned into my minds eye an image of you with a giant nappy on and a dummy in your gob  :scare:  :lol:

Tell me it is not so  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for that....I've now got burned into my minds eye an image of you with a giant nappy on and a dummy in your gob  :scare:  :lol:

Tell me it is not so  :lol:
Nah it wasn't adult baby minding  :D She was the slutty baby sitter and I was the lucky dad (Honest  :blush:)

Offline cueball

Nah it wasn't adult baby minding  :D She was the slutty baby sitter and I was the lucky dad (Honest  :blush:)

Thank the Lord.... you've repaired my fragile imagination  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thank the Lord.... you've repaired my fragile imagination  :D
Easy to see how looking after that cage 24/7 would fuck your head eventually  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Easy to see how looking after that cage 24/7 would fuck your head eventually  :drinks:
It's the night time howling and the clunking of tin cups on the bars... that's the worse... it drives me potty  :lol:

Offline Northerndave666

Oh that brings back dangerous memories.
A good few years back my wife arranged for a couple of girls to babysit while we went out. At the end of the evening I had to  give them both a lift home, I think they'd been on the cider, they weren't  drunk just a bit merry but they were definitely up for some fun, trouble is they were only just over 16 so not jailbait but definitely a situation that could come back to bite you.

Your name isn't Bob is it by any chance ?

Offline cueball

Offline k111

Any around Liverpool/Wirral area? Schoolgirl_Kate looks perfect honestly but too far

Offline cat1144

Any around Liverpool/Wirral area? Schoolgirl_Kate looks perfect honestly but too far

sent her a couple of mail messages on AW in the last few months

no reply

she didnt even read them  :(

Offline k111

she posted a screenshot showing she had 1000+ unread inbox messages. might as well keep trying every so often and you might get lucky and she'll be on when you send it and she'll see it