Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzie Lockhart adult work - Cramlington  (Read 2434 times)

8 review(s) for Lizzie_Lockhart (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Geordiemtb

Visited the lovely Lizzie yesterday and what a fantastic time I had.

It was the first time I've visited Lizzie and got a same day appointment. Booked and got a confirmation text with a postcode and instructions where to park, upon arrival I was to ring and get instructions to the house. The directions were spot on down the the colour of the flowers in the hanging basket. I felt safe arriving during and leaving the house.

I booked a quick 15 min oral session with it being my first visit.

I was welcomed in to a clean tidy and warm house. The amazing Lizzie was standing just behind the door dressed to impress and a fantastic welcoming smile on her face. We headed straight to the bedroom which was clean tidy and with a fan going nice and cool, straight into some French kissing and removal of some clothes at which point I sorted the paperwork. Lizzie has a fantastic set of breasts and said she loves them played with placing my hands on them as we got back to kissing. A few more kisses and she dropped to her knee taking my cock in her mouth. One word best sums up her skills and that's wow.

I found Lizzie very easy to talk to and she made me feel at ease within no time, she seems to really enjoy what she does and there was no clock watching, can't wait for the next longer visit.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only