Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiswick PSE  (Read 1477 times)

Offline dfg

Going to be in Chiswick / Turnham Green in coming days.

Have tried searching but would also appreciate any pointers from those here. Looking for quality PSE type experience vs GFE but interested in all good service providers.

Less fussed about looks / budget. It’s all about service, attitude and reliability.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

Get an Oyster card and you can go anywhere quickly and easily, why restrict your search, HSG is around Euston I believe and will suit your needs, plenty of good reviews if you look.

Offline dfg

Get an Oyster card and you can go anywhere quickly and easily, why restrict your search, HSG is around Euston I believe and will suit your needs, plenty of good reviews if you look.

Thanks for replying. I live in central London, and have reviewed HSG relatively recently.

In this instance I’m going to be in the Chiswick / Turnham Green area, and fancy a punt in between meetings.

If full on PSE not possible I’ll settle for a more vanilla encounter if anyone’s able to recommend someone.

Will also search myself but it always nice to go with a recommendation. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 06:16:43 am by dfg »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for replying. I live in central London, and have reviewed HSG relatively recently.

In this instance I’m going to be in the Chiswick / Turnham Green area, and fancy a punt in between meetings.

If full on PSE not possible I’ll settle for a more vanilla encounter if anyone’s able to recommend someone.

Will also search myself but it always nice to go with a recommendation. Thanks.

You might be struggling here. I had a look at my HL and "been there" list and this is the only one left. Had her in mind years ago when she was offering CIM but maybe not now.
External Link/Members Only

Chiswick has never been great, save one decent brothel near Turnham Green that closed some years ago. You might be better off in Hammersmith or Ealing. If it were me, I'd probably go for a massage. Good luck.

Offline dfg

You might be struggling here. I had a look at my HL and "been there" list and this is the only one left. Had her in mind years ago when she was offering CIM but maybe not now.
External Link/Members Only

Chiswick has never been great, save one decent brothel near Turnham Green that closed some years ago. You might be better off in Hammersmith or Ealing. If it were me, I'd probably go for a massage. Good luck.

Thanks. Appreciate it. Will check potential travel time, and may ping her. Doesn’t look like she logs in frequently.

And yes - we think alike. Have been thinking that a massage might be the way to go.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks. Appreciate it. Will check potential travel time, and may ping her. Doesn’t look like she logs in frequently.

And yes - we think alike. Have been thinking that a massage might be the way to go.

Her number is on her profile so she might be more responsive to a text/call. I can't vouch for her though.

The Osterley girls have a couple of locations in the area. There's also Mayamassage in Ravenscourt Park. It's not as good as it used to be but passable.

Offline Leaveitout

Lolawildxxx is in Shepherds Bush which is around the corner from Chiswick, I've not sampled but she has a reputation of filth

Online hendrix

Lolawildxxx is in Shepherds Bush which is around the corner from Chiswick, I've not sampled but she has a reputation of filth

I'd strongly recommend, there's no better extreme pse in London imo... But if reliability is important, and you have a tight window to punt, she would be a risk as she does often move the time (several times even!) Absolutely fantastic if it works out though.

Offline dfg

Thanks gents. Appreciate the suggestion.

Good thought. Unfortunately am not currently predisposed towards Lola. My recent review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=340076.0

Thanks anyway.

Online hendrix

Thanks gents. Appreciate the suggestion.

Good thought. Unfortunately am not currently predisposed towards Lola. My recent review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=340076.0

Thanks anyway.

Ah shit! Well, there you go  :D sorry you had that experience  :hi:

Offline dfg

Thanks Hendrix. It is what is, or rather was what it was.

Think I’ll aim for a relaxing massage when in Turnham Green, and get back to PSE action in Zone 1 in due course.