Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A freaky field report  (Read 2304 times)

James999

Attention was drawn to this FR, it's so odd (amusiong even if it isn't genuine)
External Link/Members Only

Emma then placed a very large and heavy padlock round my balls, snapped it closed and broke the key in the lock.

I was then tied hand and foot before further activities. which included a severe whipping - lots of red lines and I left with a vey purple coloured butt.

Still restrained Emma then gave me a 'strap on! session using a huge cock !!

Before releasing me Emma using her scissors cut up all the clothes I came into small pieces.

Stood now in the only wearable clothes I had - a skirt, hold ups and top Emma placed my hand down my skirt and super glued my left hand to my cock.

Post that alerted to the FR
Maybe we could tempt the author of this AW Field Report out of hiding?

External Link/Members Only

I bet he's got some tales to tell.

Offline madeinwales56

Now that's what I call a vivid imagination.

galcom666

It says at the start he went in dressed as a woman though.

James999

Perhaps he took a bag of clothes for her to cut up

he said he hopes she e mails him about another meet, but his profiles disabled

Perhaps it's fake and is part of her crimbo promotion?

Offline Happylad

No, it doesn`t actually; it says "at my request I was dressed in girlie clothes which I supplied".  That suggests to me that he took the girlie clothes with him and at his request SHE dressed him in them - this would seem a reasonable supposition when taken with the remainder of his narrative.

It may be vivid imagination (as suggested above), but there certainly are blokes just like that (I`ve actually known a couple like that), and women ready to cater for them.  Bear in mind also that as a Field Report on AW the pro$$ie had to approve it before it went onto her Profile and she would hardly do that unless she wanted to attract similar business.  I`m inclined to take it at face value with, perhaps, allowance for the usual slight exageration here and there.

Captain Kang

he said he hopes she e mails him about another meet, but his profiles disabled

Perhaps it's fake and is part of her crimbo promotion?

It's from February...

Offline regenmeister

I wonder what he told the people in A & E when he went in to get his hand unstuck from his dick.

fredpunter

Can't help thinking that dressed as a woman he was probably more attractive than she is

Offline NIK

Maybe this is really James' first secret report?  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I wonder what he told the people in A & E when he went in to get his hand unstuck from his dick.

This is going too far as she is leaving herself open to prosecution for assault or worse.  even a written contract that permission was given for this sort of abuse would make no difference to the police and would be invalid as they say it was written under duress.

dome work is ok but you have to know where to call the line and not cross it.  Anything than can cause damage should never be done.  Superglue on his gentials could cause serious damage as the skin is thin and delicate and removal of said glue could cause even more damage.  I hope this is just fantasy and not real or this woman could end up in serious trouble if she is offering services that cause damage tot he body  whipping and caning is one thing as they heal quite quickly but using superglue is way OTT and is a gret way to set yourself up for being arrested if you get the wrong client
Fantasising they want something done can be very different to the reality once it has been done and this is where a good Domme has to know to draw the line

Offline knightofthegarter

Even though the field report sounds like total nonsense, I get the impression it might be true. If a punter creates a field report on aw, the wg has to approve it before it goes online. If someone had left that report as a joke, surely she could have just blocked the field report ? Clearly the punter must be bonkers if this report is true.

squeezebox

This is going too far as she is leaving herself open to prosecution for assault or worse.  even a written contract that permission was given for this sort of abuse would make no difference to the police and would be invalid as they say it was written under duress.

dome work is ok but you have to know where to call the line and not cross it.  Anything than can cause damage should never be done.  Superglue on his gentials could cause serious damage as the skin is thin and delicate and removal of said glue could cause even more damage. I hope this is just fantasy and not real or this woman could end up in serious trouble if she is offering services that cause damage tot he body  whipping and caning is one thing as they heal quite quickly but using superglue is way OTT and is a gret way to set yourself up for being arrested if you get the wrong client
Fantasising they want something done can be very different to the reality once it has been done and this is where a good Domme has to know to draw the line

That's gotta hurt!  Even leaving hair remover cream on a fraction too long, stings like a bitch!

virgil

Even though the field report sounds like total nonsense, I get the impression it might be true. If a punter creates a field report on aw, the wg has to approve it before it goes online. If someone had left that report as a joke, surely she could have just blocked the field report ? Clearly the punter must be bonkers if this report is true.

Perhaps the punter and pro$$ie colaborated on the report for a laugh.

Perhaps they did collaborate virgil. On the one hand if the field report is true, it would seem they are both batshit crazy and on the other, if it is a joke, then they must be thick. What punter who reads that is going to touch her with a barge pole if he thinks there is even the remotest possibility that she might bring about a situation where half the skin on his cock might get ripped off ? And what wg will want to see him ? If he has no regard for his own cock, he will have no regard for her health and safety whatsoever. If it is a joke and that is entirely a possibility, for the above reasons they are both making it very hard to market themselves because they are making themselves look mental.

Offline regenmeister

dome work is ok but you have to know where to call the line and not cross it.  Anything than can cause damage should never be done.  Superglue on his gentials could cause serious damage as the skin is thin and delicate and removal of said glue could cause even more damage.  I hope this is just fantasy and not real or this woman could end up in serious trouble if she is offering services that cause damage tot he body  whipping and caning is one thing as they heal quite quickly but using superglue is way OTT and is a gret way to set yourself up for being arrested if you get the wrong client

I doubt it was superglue or epxoy resin as he had to walk back to his car to drive home. It was probably a water based body glue that he could wash off later.

Offline 385North

If all that's true then it would have been agreed beforehand. The dude obviously has a seriously dark sadomasochistic side to him.

I follow a male sub on Twitter, possibly a pro, but you should see the sorry state he ends up in.

Offline Steely Dan

I'm still worried about the padlock part....

Yeah and judging by the bloke's field report it doesn't sound planned

"Emma then placed a very large and heavy padlock round my balls, snapped it closed and broke the key in the lock. "

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Maybe this is really James' first secret report?  :D

Just lost my wine across the screen!! :sarcastic: :lol:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Superglue is easy to disolve/detatch as long as you have the anti-superglue solution (which I cannot remember what it's called and can't be bothered to go look in my industrial/household solvants storecupboard).

Offline StevenS

Superglue is easy to disolve/detatch as long as you have the anti-superglue solution (which I cannot remember what it's called and can't be bothered to go look in my industrial/household solvants storecupboard).

Careful, you'll have a queue of submissive men knocking on your door with one hand.

galcom666

It's acetone... I'm good at pub quizzes...

Offline regenmeister

Theres always more than one key.