Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know of girls who do proper fisting (receiving) and are not BBW  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Miscm123

The title says it all really. 

Most girls who have it on their AW lists say they don't do it, once you ask them explicitly

There are a handful who I understand do, but are Bbw

I am probably looking for a phantom but worth asking

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Elite-Jessica claims to be able to take two cocks at once in her pussy so would probably be able to take a fist, if you're prepared to pay a kings ransom for the privilege

SuitedandBooted

Certainly not a phantom. Have done it with a few smaller girls but not something they openly advertise.

Some gentle fingering is a good place to start and once you are four fingers in, it's really not that much further to go!  Maxes may have some open minded girls may be worth asking reception.

raylondoner

External Link/Members Only

This one certainly could, also puts another twist on "giving head"  :hi:

Offline Devo

Maggie 21 can comfortably take a good gusting and advertises it ad an extra. She's not skinny but no way BBW

Offline jsparky

External Link/Members Only

This one certainly could, also puts another twist on "giving head"  :hi:

Jesus Christ... Is that real? You lots are demented!  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Jesus Christ... Is that real? You lots are demented!  :hi:
As magicians say, all slight of hand with fake pussy and the right viewing angles. Fisting is a turn off for me. I look for a tight clamp on my cock, hence can't recommend anyone.

hardest007

Maggie 21 can comfortably take a good gusting and advertises it ad an extra. She's not skinny but no way BBW

WTF, this shit is crazy. Never seen anything like this. Truly demented  :scare:

Offline frodobaggins

Seconded. Though I'd recommend wearing a short sleeved shirt for when she squirts over your arm  :wacko:

Offline Devo

I do love auto correct and a good 'gusting'

endomorph

As magicians say, all slight of hand with fake pussy and the right viewing angles. Fisting is a turn off for me. I look for a tight clamp on my cock, hence can't recommend anyone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only