Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Kiara - Young Blast - Gants Hill  (Read 14834 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Colombia Beautiful ass, very BIG and BUBBLE 

Service : OWO, Finger fucking her pussy, Kissing, Different Missionary position, Spoon, Doggy

£80 30 minutes

Onto to the bed Kiara performed an enjoyable OWO, she took it deep, wet and sloppy. slapped my cock on her face sucked the cock at medium pace without stopping for good 10 minutes and I was fingers fucking her while sucking her tits. Then condom on with her mouth, continued blowjob with condom on. lubed her pussy and moved into missionary, fucked her hard in missionary different missionary positions legs on shoulders, legs spread wide and kept hammering her whilst squeezing her tits. Then onto doggy best part, Kiara kept pushing back in doggy position full penetration took it like a champ, spanked her, then got her up standing doggy fucked her in front of the mirror, back to the bed flat doggy, her pussy and arse felt very nice on that position  :yahoo: and shoot my load. followed by massage

Positives: willing to please, enthusiastic, BUBBLE ASS, hammering her in doggy was the best part

Think black security guard was missing a front tooth  :lol:

Return : YES when she back south of the river

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 01:14:21 pm by hardcorebanger »

Online Gentlelovemaking

The last picture is seriously tempting me

Offline nervouspunter52

She does look very tempting, but Gants Hill is just a little too far... :cry:

Offline Ladypleaser

Offline BillGoldberg

She looks so damn good!!

I'm heading East ASAP!

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Colombia Beautiful ass, very BIG and BUBBLE 

Service : OWO, Finger fucking her pussy, Kissing, Different Missionary position, Spoon, Doggy

£80 30 minutes

Onto to the bed Kiara performed an enjoyable OWO, she took it deep, wet and sloppy. slapped my cock on her face sucked the cock at medium pace without stopping for good 10 minutes and I was fingers fucking her while sucking her tits. Then condom on with her mouth, continued blowjob with condom on. lubed her pussy and moved into missionary, fucked her hard in missionary different missionary positions legs on shoulders, legs spread wide and kept hammering her whilst squeezing her tits. Then onto doggy best part, Kiara kept pushing back in doggy position full penetration took it like a champ, spanked her, then got her up standing doggy fucked her in front of the mirror, back to the bed flat doggy, her pussy and arse felt very nice on that position  :yahoo: and shoot my load. followed by massage

Positives: willing to please, enthusiastic, BUBBLE ASS, hammering her in doggy was the best part

Think black security guard was missing a front tooth  :lol:

Return : YES when she back south of the river

Good review hardcore how did she handle the jackhammer ?

Offline pumps

Cheers for the review, See is a good fuck I saw her in camberwell.

No way is that arse real

Nah - shes all plastic from top to bottom.

Online Silva2

when did you see her hardcore banger?  I tried to see her at 1pm today seeing as Laura has disapeard and I need to pound one of these latin girls with large butts asap.  Anyways I called and confirmed everything for 1pm,  got there and called 3 times with no answer.  text also.  Pissed off back to Romford.  Got a text back asking where I was at 2.15.  That's twice this place has messed me about.  :angry:

Online Gentlelovemaking

Cheers for the review, See is a good fuck I saw her in camberwell.

Nah - shes all plastic from top to bottom.

Did her surgeon do a good job?

Offline pumps

Did her surgeon do a good job?

Yes and it helps that she's natually beautiful imo lol

Offline brownie

profile now says £60 for 30 minutes

Offline pumps

profile now says £60 for 30 minutes

OP forgot to say that he paid an extra 20 for owo.

There is no price change on the profile

when did you see her hardcore banger?  I tried to see her at 1pm today seeing as Laura has disapeard and I need to pound one of these latin girls with large butts asap.  Anyways I called and confirmed everything for 1pm,  got there and called 3 times with no answer.  text also.  Pissed off back to Romford.  Got a text back asking where I was at 2.15.  That's twice this place has messed me about.  :angry:
You have been told it's a first come first served service with these places you call up to find out who is working but you can't book girls. Best bet is to call up when your on your way to get more info that's how all these latin whore houses operate

Online hendrix

Do you reckon they'd entertain me taking another girl in with me? Or is the male/female/couples thing bullshit?

Obviously I'll phone and ask, but curious if any of you have tried that at this sort of place..

Do you reckon they'd entertain me taking another girl in with me? Or is the male/female/couples thing bullshit?

Obviously I'll phone and ask, but curious if any of you have tried that at this sort of place..

Are you being serious why are they gonna allow you to bring another girl who they dnt know on to their premises  :unknown:

Online hendrix

Are you being serious why are they gonna allow you to bring another girl who they dnt know on to their premises  :unknown:

Yeah, thats why I'm asking. Zero experience of this type of place. Thanks! So the profile is bullshit on that subject at least..

The reason might be £££ though :D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:54:48 pm by hendrix »

Offline punk

Yeah, thats why I'm asking. Zero experience of this type of place. Thanks! So the profile is bullshit on that subject at least..

should think the pimps would have a kick and fit,in their warp logic your depriving them of money to send back.

Loool colombians love their money but I highly doubt they would agree to this maybe you could try why not call the add and tell us what the maid on the phone says  :lol:

Yeah hendrix they say things on the profile to try and lure guys in and these places are known for asking for extras for kissing,owo,anal, they would probably try to take the piss with the price if you asked them about bringing another female.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:03:03 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Online hendrix

Loool colombians love their money but I highly doubt they would agree to this maybe you could try why not call the add and tell us what the maid on the phone says  :lol:

Cool, 🍻  I'm going to call and see what they say! Got a punt lined up that might fit in, so it'll be funny trying to make this work anyway :D will report back!

Cool, 🍻  I'm going to call and see what they say! Got a punt lined up that might fit in, so it'll be funny trying to make this work anyway :D will report back!

Good luck if this pans out we all want a detailed review
I actually think that would make hardcorebanger jealous  :sarcastic:

Doggy must've been really good.

God damn I know hardcorebanger went loco  :crazy: on that  during doggy style

Online Silva2

I appreciate first come first serve. But I called 25 mins earlier and then when I get there to ignore my calls and texts  is bad form in my opinion. Lucky for me it's a short journey I guess. These butt pictures are driving me crazy

Online Bassman

Did you notice if there was parking during the day? I think this is the same location as a previously reviewed  by someone else Latina so hoping there is.

Online Silva2

There is pay and display around the corner (or use Ringo parking app)  if all them bays are full (about 6 bays) you will have to park up the road to faces nighclub in a carpark opposite united sports also pay and display.  This will be about a 5 min walk to there apartment.

Online Titi

Very nice indeed. My kind of arse tbh. Are there any decent indie Latinas not working from a brothel? Personally I am not keen on brothels. Much prefer the 1 girl, 1 venue scenario.

hardcorebanger

She does look very tempting, but Gants Hill is just a little too far... :cry:

she moves around in usual latina brothels but it is worth the trip imo

hardcorebanger

Good review hardcore how did she handle the jackhammer ?

she handled the jackhammer like a champ. Kiara didn't hold back she will allow you to penetrate her deep and fuck her very hard in all positions. another latina pussy punished very hard like the others in my reviews and popular ones who i have not reviewed :D

might try anal with her  :diablo:

hardcorebanger

doggy was perfect  and what topped it was her giving her all in the punt :crazy: 
punished her like the rest :diablo:

Offline Hotshots76

Does she allow rimming? And other extras. She looks amazing

Offline pumps

Does she allow rimming? And other extras. She looks amazing

Yes

Offline Hotshots76

Wooooooohoooooooo

Now everyone knows I want to rim her  :blush:

Online Gentlelovemaking

Wooooooohoooooooo

Now everyone knows I want to rim her  :blush:

There are loads of Crack Addicts here Hotshots, all probs wanted an answer to that question

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only

Quite rightly IMHO you have to select east anglia in the search to get prossies in this area on Vivastreet. Click on 'hot' to see the other prossies in the harem.

I was tempted by Kiara, but after seeing Laura, the security guy put me off which meant I got turfed out early. Told him he put me off when I left :lol: He seemed ok, asked if they get much trouble to warrant having a security guy and they don't so it must work. At the brothel in Basildon, there were 3 cunts trying to get in just before I arrived once on a weekday, so there are cunts about.

Offline pumps

There are loads of Crack Addicts here Hotshots, all probs wanted an answer to that question

Haha all these latinas  allow it.... weather it's free or an extra.

Trouble is not all latinas have a rimmable  arse  :vomit:

Online Bassman

This one speak any English?

I'm hoping to punt her next week or the week after as long as she's still there. They seem to move around a lot. She was somewhere else the other week I'm sure.

Offline Hotshots76

Online Bassman

This one speak any English?

I'm hoping to punt her next week or the week after as long as she's still there. They seem to move around a lot. She was somewhere else the other week I'm sure.

As well as wondering if she speaks English, how do comms with a maid work? Does hers pretend to be her? Or do they act as a receptionist kinda? You know, just taking the bookings?

Offline brownie

ill be posting me review in minute guys  :( :mad: :vomit:

hardcorebanger

As well as wondering if she speaks English, how do comms with a maid work? Does hers pretend to be her? Or do they act as a receptionist kinda? You know, just taking the bookings?

receptionist on the phone

hardcorebanger

ill be posting me review in minute guys  :( :mad: :vomit:

you should have taken control of the punt mate   :hi:

Some guys are timid they dnt know how to speak up  and want the gfe experience from a Latin brothel which is not what they are really about.

hardcorebanger

Some guys are timid they dnt know how to speak up  and want the gfe experience from a Latin brothel which is not what they are really about.

:thumbsup:

Offline pumps

LOL, we all know the reality is unless you speak Spanish (or whatever the lingo of the day is) these whores will play the "No comprende" card and they become deaf and dumb. If they want to be awkward cunts the punter is screwed.

Online Bassman

Man that puts me off visiting her! However the pull of that ass may be too long and I may just take a risk lol!

Lack of parking really bothers me tho. Don't want to have to park a 15 min walk away. That's punting energy being used up right there lol

Offline pumps

Man that puts me off visiting her! However the pull of that ass may be too long and I may just take a risk lol!

Lack of parking really bothers me tho. Don't want to have to park a 15 min walk away. That's punting energy being used up right there lol

Theres a huge pay and display car park 2mins walk away!

Online Bassman

Theres a huge pay and display car park 2mins walk away!

Hmmm I google street viewed the area around the station and didn't notice it lol. Where about is it? I saw a pub which had a car park.