Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £750 per hour really?  (Read 1498 times)

Online Lakislakis

External Link/Members Only

Extra £250 CIF?

Are there people who really give that sort of money for a pop?

Just curious...

Offline Avg_Joe

and for an EE bird that advertises as a "party girl"

a fool and his money....... as they say
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Lakislakis

There’a a lot of money in London, but I am not sure that those who have it spend that much so easily. On the other hand, I may be wrong.

niftyfiftydave

There’a a lot of money in London, but I am not sure that those who have it spend that much so easily. On the other hand, I may be wrong.

Obviously people are, those with that sort of spare cash want something more exclusive, well in their heads anyway, still available to any tom,dick or Abdul with enough cash. There is a lot of cash in London that is not quite legit and that gets spent very easily. My son had a Ferrari for sale recently, buyer came,saw, wanted, no bidding, no chasing finance, pulled 250k out of a holdall and plonked it on the desk.Getting paid in cash in a pain in the ass and he loses the finance commission but hard to turn down.

Offline smiths

Extra £250 CIF?

Just curious...

IF a WG has been advertising high rates for some time then I assume they get some mugs, just like some pimp scum agencies in London charge high rates but have been around for years.

Offline Baldy

Flipping heck , there some serious hot stuff on that site .

Offline Fuzzyduck

IF a WG has been advertising high rates for some time then I assume they get some mugs, just like some pimp scum agencies in London charge high rates but have been around for years.

+100
That said, to be the mug who wouldn't twice about buying a £250k car or flying this whore and her girlfriend over to the south of France for a weekend on a whim (she's not my type at all for the record). I think I probably could handle being called a mug. Luckily I'll never have to deal with that issue.

The real mugs are the ones who can't afford it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Flipping heck , there some serious hot stuff on that site .

Tempted, mate?
I look forward to seeing the review.

Online Jonestown

My son had a Ferrari for sale recently, buyer came,saw, wanted, no bidding, no chasing finance, pulled 250k out of a holdall and plonked it on the desk.

Shame he sold it, would be a hoot for those street action / kerb crawling escapades.

Offline hitman33

Obviously there are exceptions but rich people don't part with cash easily and there's plenty of young girls who'll give it up for free, just for the spin offs.

niftyfiftydave

Shame he sold it, would be a hoot for those street action / kerb crawling escapades.

He always has another one lol, it often ain,t the Legit rich spending the Money, London is awash with laundered money or cash before it is Laundered, The ones that have it are not used to it and it is easy come easy go. Until they get fucked on coke or post too much on social media and fuck themselves. Few live long enough or are at liberty long enough to truly enjoy the money. But spend it they do and those that tap into that market can do well.

Offline smiths

Obviously there are exceptions but rich people don't part with cash easily and there's plenty of young girls who'll give it up for free, just for the spin offs.

This depends on the individual obviously, but I have noticed on punting forums some punters hold the view that rich punters just splash the cash without thinking about it because they can afford to. That doesn't match my knowledge of some rich people who are as tight as a duck arse. I could afford to pay £750 an hour to punt with a WG but don't do so as I know what makes a good WG is her attitude and that's got fuck all to do with what she happens to charge. And there are enough WGs charging a lot less I will pay.

Offline Heph

Is it just me, or is this the same broad, but at £630 per hour less?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Is it just me, or is this the same broad, but at £630 per hour less?

It's not the same girl.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Extra £250 CIF?

Just curious...

Looks a TS to me...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:30:03 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline earlgreyman

For real though? whoa.

I've fucked prettier parlour girls for ~£50.