Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Italiani in London  (Read 760 times)

tommythepunter

Hi punters! Are there Italian colleagues in the City? If you want to exchange experiences, infos and want to make new friends (and exchange the numbers), please send me a pm  :rose:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:18:18 am by tommythepunter »

Offline myothernameis

Hi punters! Are there Italian colleagues in the City? If you want to exchange experiences, infos and want to make new friends (and exchange the numbers), please send me a pm  :rose:

Members on here have been outed, once in contact with other members, so it best not to send the op any personal information, if you do, you may very well find your self being outed

tommythepunter

Members on here have been outed, once in contact with other members, so it best not to send the op any personal information, if you do, you may very well find your self being outed

I don't want to share reviews by pm, I just intended to find Italian users to make new friendship...that's all!!!! Sorry if it's forbidden, too!  ;)

Offline magnumchris

Forums can be full of weirdos, even a sports forum I was on had trouble with members outing other members, I don't think it is a good idea for you or anyone else on the forum.

Offline JamesKW

Why not join the Italians in London group on meetup.com.Also you get plenty of Italian women on the walking groups like Kens meetup group.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:53:53 am by JamesKW »

tommythepunter

Why not join the Italians in London group on meetup.com.Also you get plenty of Italian women on the walking groups like Kens meetup group.
thnx